honesty;

[IWAIZUMI]

Three months have passed and the only way I could get in touch with Oikawa is through phone calls and text messages. We don't even get to text each other immediately due to time differences. When I'm awake, he's asleep and the same goes for him. This relationship is so tiring.

Relationship?

I don't even know what to call what we have, I'm distraught. I just really want to see him that badly.

"Iwaizumi-san, can I talk to you?"

"Sure."

A girl wanted my time. Wow. Is she going to ask about Oikawa again? I am dead tired about Oikawa, what the hell do they want from me? Can't they understand I have it tough ten times worse than they do?

I also miss Oikawa, okay?

"So, what is it?" I asked. The girl was fidgeting. Let's get this over with! "Oikawa is--" She looked up at me and suddenly opened her mouth. "You and I were chosen to be part of the festival committee from our class!" She exclaimed, blushing like an idiot. "I thought you were gonna ask about a person I know. When is this?" I asked her. "O-on the 16th of July." She said. I checked my calendar.

It's a Saturday.

"Okay then, I'll be going back now." I said and she nodded. I tried to call Oikawa on my way back, hoping he would answer.

Thank the heavens he did.

"Iwa-chan!" God, I missed this voice.

"You still up? Isn't it like 2 am in America?"

"I'm busy preparing for my last exam."

"Last exam? Wait..."

"Ahhh! I wanted to surprise you but, please wait for me!"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to surprise you..." What is he thinking?

"I won't push if you don't want to say. Goodbye."

"Ah, Iwa-chan!--"

I hung up. Maybe because I was annoyed by the fact that he was hiding something from me. That stupid head knew better. I don't like this feeling. As I was wallowing up in my own emotions, Matsukawa suddenly pat me on the back. "Mom Iwaizumi-san, are you feeling restless with dad Oikawa?" He asked and I grit my teeth.

"Shut up Matsu. I'm just not used to it that's all." I said and he nodded like he got anything of what I said. He chuckled and smiled. "You really like him, don't you?" He said and I turned away as I blushed heavily. My heart thumped so loudly I could even hear it. "Just kidding! Don't be so nervous!" He said and laughed while going elsewhere.

He really knows something. He knows what I should have known a long time ago. I have to be honest with myself and if Oikawa comes back, I will be the first to tell him that I like him.

Better yet, I will tell him that I love him.

------
jeeeeeeeeeeez