question;

[IWAIZUMI]

"Have you decided on a university yet, Hajime?" Mom asked.

"Probably K Uni or just a nearby college here." I told her.

She served me a plate of eggs and I ate it. "K Uni is in Tokyo right~? I'm gonna miss you." She said and I actually hated the way she's this clingy. "K Uni is a powerhouse for volleyball. Of course I'll go there." I said and finished eating. So many thoughts fill up my head like for example, that question.

Where's Oikawa going to study?

Well, no one cares though. That shit head's alright on his own. I wore my uniform and headed straight to school. I arrived peacefully, without disturbances which was so weird. Something feels off... I saw Matsukawa and Hanamaki being the shit they are. "Hey you two. Have you seen Oikawa around?" I asked them. "Wah? I thought you slept together!" Matsu insulted me. "You dumbass. Seriously, did you see him?" I asked again, hoping to receive a proper answer. "Hm, he didn't tell you huh? Well, we have no reason to tell then. Bye~!" Hanamaki and Matsu just left. 

It was so freaking weird. I spent 3 hours without Oikawa at school. Is this what it's like to live a normal life? If so, then I'd rather spend my life living this way! But...it's a little bit lonely without him. I think I missed him, just a bit...

"Iwa-chan! Did you miss me?"

Nah, i'm taking it back. I don't miss this asshat.

"Get away from me, you shit." I said harshly, pushing him away. "Don't be mean Iwa-chan~! I heard from Hanamaki and Matsu that you were so sad without me! No need to cover it up." He said and I blushed just a teeny bit! "What the hell? I was just asking them why you weren't here for the first three hours of school." I said, hoping he'll tell me. After all, he doesn't keep any secrets from me. "Something came up back home. I had to make a really tough decision! So, don't be sad anymore alright?" He said trying to flirt with me. I smacked him. "Next time say so!" I exclaimed and stood up from my desk.

I went out of class, and then Hanamaki and Matsukawa went inside the classroom. I just hid behind the doors as I listen to their conversation. I might be an eavesdropper, but I want to know why Oikawa doesn't want to tell me his reason for not even showing up so early. "Hey Oikawa-san! When are you gonna tell Iwaizumi-chan about your transfer after graduation?" Hanamaki exclaimed. "After graduation I guess." Oikawa said and I found it very hard to breathe.

"Where are you going for university?" 

"I'm going abroad. You two, don't miss me too much!" 

WHAT?

○○○○○○