leave;

[IWAIZUMI]

"Hajime! Wake up!" 

I rose quickly to the sound of my mother's nagging and rubbed my eyes. "What is it old hag?" I asked and she smacked me first thing in the morning. "Today is the leave of Hana-san and her son, Tooru-kun!" She said, excitedly and I fully woke up. I thought Oikawa was joking yesterday because he looked like he was desperately teasing me! I didn't know it was real!

"Have they left already?!" I asked, rushing into my go-to clothes. 

"They're boarding the plane, but-- Hajime!" 

I dashed out of the house, wearing only a shirt and sweatpants and slippers that wasn't even for running. My phone buzzed and I picked it up. "Iwaizumi-san! Where are you? Oikawa-san's about to board the plane!" Hanamaki said and I made a right turn for the train station. "Yeah, I'm on it!" I said and then bought a ticket and dashed to the train. It was 5 more stops before the airport! Can't this go any faster?! 

The moment I arrived at the airport, I ran to terminals I don't even know. "Hanamaki! What terminal?" I asked them, running out of breath. "Terminal 2! Hurry, he's about to board!" He said and I ran for Oikawa. I have to catch the plane and tell him I'm sorry! The moment I've arrived, the plane was already on the runway and I got on my knees. This is depressing. 

"Iwaizumi-san! Over here." Matsukawa waved at me and I went to them. 

"You missed him. Oh, he wanted us to give you this." Hanamaki said and handed me a piece of paper.

I read it and almost cried. "Oikawa, you little shit." I said, wiping my tears away. If I could turn back time, I probably would say that I like you a lot as well and I'm sorry for always smacking you because I don't want to admit that I have feelings for my bestfriend. You know, I should be the one saying this first! Why did you go ahead of me? 

I texted Oikawa a message I hope he'll see. I hope he'll see that message and he'll stick to it as a promise for forever. 

"Set for me next time we see each other, my setter." 

○○○○○○

cuteness. i'm going on hiatus. resume is on january for season 2! 

Set For Me (IwaOi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara