shirt;

[OIKAWA]

When Iwa-Chan actually appeared in front of me on the day of our date and didn't bail out, it was like the heavens finally answered my prayers. Here he is, walking beside me at the Aquarium! Although he looks like a plain nobody, he still looks adorable to me!

"Iwa-chan! There is gonna be a jump of a whale today! Let's go see it!"

I dragged him to the part where the whales were and they were gigantic! I looked at Iwa-chan and he was also mesmerized. Damn, I want to jump him so bad! But, it's not proper and romantic if I do that. Besides, we're not even going out! I would look like a total maniac!

The huge whale made a jump and as unexpected as it was, Iwa-chan and I both got wet. I smiled as I look at Iwa-chan, knowing I'd be killed. "Oikawa, do you have an extra shirt?" He asked me and I looked at him and I could see the outline of his body! I almost got a nosebleed from his abdominal muscles. Not now, self. Don't faint here.

"I don't. Do you?" I told him.

"Only one. After all, I thought we were training." He said angrily.

I smiled at him but I honestly couldn't get my eyes off those two pinkish delights. Where they always pink?! This is a dream come true! I never told Iwa-chan that I like him because he'll only take note of it as a joke and he would give me a proper beating as a result! I have to say it properly now!

"Anyway, we have to dry off. Come on-" I cut him off.

"IW-CHAN I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!" I shouted in nervousness.

He blushed and smacked me all of a sudden. I knew it was going to be like this! "You're crazy! Ass head! Shitty-kawa! Loser!" He called me names and fled to the restroom. I realized everyone was looking at me. "Sorry for your loss, bro." Someone said. "Fight for him!" Another one said. I've had enough of this people.

I haven't been rejected yet! Suckers!

○○○○○○
Lololol