date;

[IWAIZUMI]

Here I am getting all red and embarrassed because shitty-kawa invited me to a date today and I'm getting all worked up to find the perfect clothes.

But, aren't we just going to play volleyball? Should I show up in training attire? Although it's obviously a date between the two of us, I don't want to get ashamed by my choice of clothes too. Maybe I have to pack up a change of clothes.

BUT WAIT, I SHOULDN'T BE TOO WORKED UP ABOUT THIS!

"Hajime-kun! Aren't you going out with your girlfriend?" Mom asked.

"HE'S NOT YET MY BOYFRIEND MOM!"

Yet??? What am I saying? That's so embarrassing and wrong on so many levels. "Yet? And boyfriend? I didn't think you swing that way!" She exclaimed. "Shut up mom! I didn't think so too!" I said and just went with training attire and I went to the location.

As I arrived, I was blinded by a ray of light that was emitted by a foreigner with some strange clothing style. Oh wait, It's just trashy-kawa. He saw me and he gave me that expression like he doesn't want to associate with a peasant. I give him the same look.

"What trash are you wearing?" He asked.

"Funny, I was about to ask the same question to your clothes." I said.

He snorted and I just chuckled. "So, where are we playing 'volleyball'? I hope you set so much for me. After all, after asking me out on a date you just hang up like that." I said and he froze. "Why my good sir, we're playing volleyball with fishes, come now.." He said and went to the entrance of the aquarium.

Everyone was looking at this piece of trash next to me, but I was the one feeling like garbage. "You know, you should have just told me we're going to the aquarium, rather than lying to me about playing some volleyball." I told him, actually a bit frustrated. "You wouldn't have come if I told you to come on a date with me, wouldn't you?" He said and I sighed.

I grabbed him by the arm and got a little close to him. "You know, I went through the trouble of finding some clothes just for this day, but because you said we will play volleyball, I got confused and just went with my training attire, stupid head." I told him and to my not-so-surprise, he was blushing like an idiot.

"What the hell are you blushing about?" I asked, also embarrassed.

"You...so close...me...!" He couldn't even complete his sentence it's funny.

He suddenly whispered in my ear which left me of course, in a frozen state unable to move because he was so near to me. "Don't worry, you still look cute and adorable to me." He said and I elbowed his enough to make his lungs the same level as his heart.

"You idiot!"

This is getting more complicated each day!

○○○○○○

2 chapters in one day!