hope;

[OIKAWA]

"Oikawa, hey, I love you."

*beep beep*

The timing of my alarm clock couldn't have been more perfect. I was dreaming about someone important. Someone very close to me. I love him deeply. Two weeks ago, I moved to abroad due to my parents' job transfer. I'll probably stay here for so long. Last time I had any contact with Iwa-chan, he completely avoided me but when I boarded the plane, he sent me a message that I would never forget!

America is great, there are a lot of buildings and tall people. I mean, Japan also has a lot of buildings, but this country has got a lot going on. I have a high understanding of the English language so blending in won't be too hard for me. And, I have a cute face, even foreigners would dig in. 

"Tooru, come down and have breakfast!" Mom called from downstairs. 

I got ready for the morning. I came down in my pyjamas and realized there was a visitor in the living room. "Tooru, he's Mr. Jackson. He's my boss." Mom introduced us. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tooru." I said and shook his hand. My English is still a bit rusty. "Nice to meet you too." He said. I grabbed my mom's arm and we talked privately in the kitchen. "You didn't tell me there was a visitor!" I exclaimed and she chuckled nervously. 

"He's going to be a private tutor. Until I can enroll you to a high school here." She said.

"Wait a minute, let me process all of this! " I shouted and she covered my mouth. 

She looked over at her boss and smiled like nothing was going on. Well hell yes, there's something going on! "Look, I told you already that your father wants us to stay here until you graduate university. And I personally was booked to be permanently transferred here." She said and I scratched my head. "Can I just stay in Japan? I'm big already! And I have someone waiting for me." I said. "A child?" She asked. "No, someone." I said, blushing and embarrassed. 

"Oh, a girl?" She said. 

"Kind of." I said. 

She snickered. "I thought it was perhaps that boy you were always with." She said and I was shocked. She knew about Iwa-chan?! "How do you know about him?!" I asked her and she chuckled. "You're my son. Do you think I don't have time to know my son? I'm kidding, you were always talking about him and you never realize." She said and I just realized that too. I always talk about his good sides, and when I'm in a bad mood, it's because Iwa-chan's mad at me. 

"You see, is there a chance I could go back home alone? Fund me for university!" 

"I'm so sorry Tooru, that can't happen anytime soon. You have to hope for a miracle." 

I nodded. "I'll pray to all the gods for a miracle!" I exclaimed and she sighed. Mom suddenly hugged me and it surprised me. "You're so old now. You have someone you like." She said and brushed my hair off my face. "You're not prejudiced about it?" I asked. "Why would I be? I knew this was coming." She said and it seemed a fair enough response to me. "What about dad?" I asked her. "Your dad was the first to realize that. He's not prepared for this, but we both know your happiness. And it's with that boy. Iwa-chan was it?" She said and I nodded. 

"Thanks mom." I hugged her tight and she hugged me back.

"Well, we've talked so much that Mr. Jackson might probably be asleep!" 

We both laughed and then I suddenly hugged my mom. "What about grandkids, you want that right?" I asked her and she giggled. "You still have your sister for that." She said. I'm so thankful to have such accepting parents! I want to hurry up and be with Iwa-chan soon! "Eat breakfast first." Mom said and I smiled. She remarried an American who wants us to live with him here. And he's kind, so I also called him dad. I wish I could somehow talk to him about my situation.

"Hey, Nii-chan! Someone's been calling you for like 30 times!" Rin said from the stairs. 

"Who is it?" I asked. 

She looked at my phone and showed it to me. "Iwa-chan." She said and I quickly grabbed the phone and ran upstairs. Iwa-chan's been calling me and I didn't even notice! I opened my phone and it was a bunch of voicemails. I opened each one and held my phone close to my ear so that I could hear his voice. 

"Hey Shittykawa answer your damn phone! By the way, all girls are asking where you've been and I'm sitting here thinking, when are you coming back? I'm tired of answering these girls' non-stop questions!"  He's so cute! I played another message from him. I played all of them. 

"Oikawa, you better answer your phone you fucktard."

"Hey Oikawa-san~! It's me, Matsukawa! Remember me? Wow, I think you'll get a girlfriend! Don't divorce my mommy!" That's from a drunk Matsukawa huh!

"Oikawa, my English isn't perfect, I'm failing. I need you here to teach me. And, I have no one to unleash my anger upon! Come home quick!"

"Answer your damn phone, bastard!"

The other voicemails were a bunch of voicemails from Matsukawa and Hanamaki. I hope they're not making Iwa-chan too uncomfortable! There was a last voicemail, it was just recent. I played it, and not moments after, I started crying. 

"Oikawa, come back quick. There's something I want to tell you. And by the way, I miss you so much by my side. No one paid me to do this so...! You better come back safe!"

I really, really love him.

○○○○○○

hi updated! next chapter is oneshot of kurooxkenma