review;

[Iwaizumi]

"Before you get into the Inter high Preliminaries, you first have exams to be bothered by."

"Great." Kindaichi muttered.

I might look composed right now, but deep down I can't even grasp what exactly do exams contribute to our life. Is it for the better or just plain boring? Not all club members like exams or is good at it. And I might look like the smart one, but I honestly suck at exams.

"Iwa-chan, want me to teach you Classical Literature? I'm good at it!" Oikawa said.

"No thanks, I might fail." I said and left to practice.

Oikawa immediately caught up with me and I grit my teeth. "What are you gonna do later Iwa-chan?" He asked me. "Study." I told him. "Don't be cruel to your brain Iwa-chan~! Your brain cells are already dead." He said and I smacked him. He made a funny sound. "What d'ya say you Shitty-kawa?!" I exclaimed. 

"Iwaizumi, Oikawa, don't fight." 

I bowed down and apologized to Irihata-sensei who was clearly angry. I forced Oikawa to bow down as well. "Say Iwa-chan. You can go to my house so we can review together for the exams. Besides, I'll help you pass without your brain exploding." He said in such confidence. "Fine, whatever. Don't charge me with tutor fees or else I'm gonna kill you." I said and he smirked. "Yup!" He exclaimed.

--

"I've never been to your house since last year."

"We changed up the inside."

I removed my shoes before coming inside the house. Traditional Japanese home rules. "My parents are on a business trip. Wait up in my room because I'll be removing my contacts." He said and I nodded. I went upstairs, into his room. It has an Oikawa feel to it, but surprisingly, there were no volleyball posters or whatever.

His medals and trophies are on one shelf. His books covered up the rest. The reward for best setter that he won in junior high is encased in glass. Maybe he uses that to praise himself everyday. Suddenly, a refreshing, glasses-wearing Oikawa came into the room. I'm not really surprised about seeing him in glasses. He wore that since last year. He just wore contacts when he's outdoors.

"Shall we start?" He asked me. 

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

When he taught me Algebra, I didn't listen to half of it. I spent the other half just wondering why he doesn't wear glasses outdoors. I bet it's because he said only 'uncool' people wore glasses. Maybe he's afraid to eat his words that's why he only wore it with me or in his house. That's how arrogant this shit is.

"Iwa-chan now you teach me Health! I heard you scored full marks."

"No."

Health is about all kind of things that is involved with the human body. Well of course this trash is just gonna talk his way into pervy stuff so I recommend not teaching him Health. He's a smart ass, he can score full marks as well. 

Everything was over, so it was time for us to go home. "I'm going. Thanks." I told him. He grabbed me by the arm and started scratching his cheek. "It's a bit late, you can sleep here." He said batting his eyes like a fool. "It's only 6. I can walk from your house. We're just four blocks away." I said letting go.

"See you tomorrow Iwa-chan~!" 

On the way home, I realized I should really have slept over their house. 

○○○○○○

support the story! support iwaoi!