normal;

[Oikawa]

"I'm taking the bus home today." I said as I yawned. As usual, I was with Iwa-chan. He ignored what I said and just stared onto the road. Makes you wonder, what is going on in his mind? What is he thinking about? I never know. "Iwa-chan." I called out to him but he doesn't budge. I shook him and he snapped out of it.

"What?" 

"You're creeping me out."

"Aren't you the one being creepy always?"

"Iwa-chan~! You're so mean."

We're back to normal I guess. That's weird, but we're friends so we do this often. "Mayumi-chan (made-up character) texted me. She said she'll meet up with me or whatever near the park." Iwa-chan suddenly said. Like an idiot should be, I forced my face to light up and pretend I'm proud of him. "It's a confession isn't it? Iwa-chan~! This is it!" I shook him and squealed. 

He grunted and ruffled my hair again. It's the second time today. I touched my hair and hid my face as I turn bright red. This is bad for my heart. "If it is a confession, wouldn't it be great for you? Since I'd turn her down anyway." He said then pursed his lips. I felt my jaw drop on its own. I squeezed him tightly.

"You've grown up fine Iwa-chan~! Saying that so bluntly, if I was a girl I'd fall in love with the embarrassing side of you!" I said. 

But I'm a man. And this type of friendliness between is normal. It's all normal.

"You're not a girl though." He said and looked down. "So you're saying if I was a girl, you'll definitely have the hots for me?" I said while leaning too close to him. I also came to realize it and blushed after saying such an unmanly thing. This sucks. I suck. Oh God. "Maybe." Iwa-chan said. What does he mean by 'maybe'?!

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God!

"If you were a girl I think I'll really like you." He continued. Iwa-chan, how could you say those things without being embarrassed?! If I were to say those things to you, I'd probably die. But not because of shame, but because of happiness. If I was just like you, I think I'd lift this burden off my chest myself. 

The bus suddenly arrived and I found myself dumbfounded. I cannot move from my place beside Iwa-chan. "Oy, what the hell are you doing just standing there?!" He smacked me and I finally moved. But I don't want to leave alone. I want to be with Iwa-chan.

"Would you want to walk beside me?"

If only he'll say that. The air conditioning in this bus is really damn cold. It sucks to go home alone this day.

○○○○○○