bother;

[IWAIZUMI]

Lately, someone's been calling Oikawa and he looks like he's having fun with the caller.

I didn't actually want to ask him about it because it would look like I care for him when I really don't. It's bothering me a lot. I just hate when what I do is the opposite of what I say. He can go drown himself in a rotten sea or something. Wait, do seas even get rotten? I don't really have a knack for geology. 

"Oikawa, I need to talk to you after practice." I told him.

"Ha? Alright Iwa-chan!" He said excitedly.

'After practice' came so Oikawa and I went home together. It was pretty awkward. Wait. WHAT THE HELL AM I GETTING AWKWARD FOR?! I grabbed his arm, and looked him in the eye. "You-" I didn't even know what to say. It was getting so late, so I let go of his arm. "Iwa-chan?" He called out my name and he was blushing. \

"Argh! Why are you doing this?!" I shouted.

"Doing what?! You're the one who dragged me here!" He argued.

I slapped my face. "I need to talk to you, but the words don't come out!" I exclaimed. "Then put it into words you understand and I'll just translate it to what I know!" He said and I saw his eyes shining. It reflected the sunset. "Your eyes are beautiful you know?" I suddenly said without thinking. "YES IWA-CHAN! I WILL MARRY YOU!" He shouted and I smacked him. "It wasn't a marriage proposal you dumbass!" I said all embarrassed.

"Then, what do you want to say?" He asked calmly.

"Lately, you're laughing at some stupid phone calls." I said.

He put on this expression that he wants to curse me a thousand curses 'til I don't wake up. "What kind of eyes do you have...? Every time I received Rui's phone calls I shout and I get irritated. That was smiling for you?" He told me and I honestly felt kind of stupid. "Who's Rui to you?" I asked. "Aw, Iwa-chan you're jealous? Rui's my annoying sister. Did you think I have a new girlfriend?" He asked and I suddenly got red. This is so embarrassing.

"Iwa-chan~! You're so adorably cute." Oikawa said.

"You stupid-kawa!" I exclaimed.

He gradually got closer to me and I pushed him away. "You're cold Iwa-chan~! Although, I wouldn't find a girlfriend. Not now, because I found something completely interesting!" He said and looked at me with those suspicious eyes. "You-! You're despicable!" I shouted and I ran off. He was chasing after me screaming "Iwa-chan~!" Really, what's with this guy?

"Get away from me, creep!" 

○○○○○○

yay