childish;

[IWAIZUMI]

I noticed Oikawa going in circles during our conversation at his house. There's something he's not telling me.

Although, I don't really want to push it because maybe he'll tell me. I will just have to give him time. "Here you go, omelet rice with a writing in ketchup saying 'I love you Iwa-chan'!" He gave me a plate of steaming hot omelet rice that smells so good. "You'd really make a good wife." I told him taking a bite out of it. "You're just in luck then!" He said and smiled.

I'm still bothered though. How can I tell him what's bothering me if he's going to brush it all off again?

"Hey Oikawa, I'm going to K-Uni. Where do you plan to go once you come back?" I asked him, my nerves shaking. Hopefully he doesn't notice.

"Probably at S-Uni. I chose to major in Sciences anyway." Oikawa said.

Oikawa looking proper and neat in a labcoat huh... I feel hot. I blushed at the thought and got rid of it quickly. He noticed me getting all embarrassed like an idiot. Stupid Hajime! I quickly went for anything to respond. "Why don't you go to K-Uni with me. They're a volleyball powerhouse and they sure need a duo like us in there." I said, hoping he would reconsider his choices. Oikawa went quiet for a while and then suddenly chuckled.

"Silly Iwa-chan. I'm not like Tobio-kun! I am not going to chase after volleyball my whole life."

I felt my soul disappear from my vessel. Does that mean, setting for me forever is not really going to happen? His promises are not going to last? I tried to consider the other factors such as income, and status but the way he said it felt like he doesn't want to play volleyball with me anymore.

"You're right, what a stupid thing." I said.

"I'm willing to chase after you though, to the ends of the earth!" He said it so calmly.

I flinched and clenched my teeth. "If so, then why are you going to leave me again..." I accidentally said and I caught Oikawa staring at me. No, that's not it, don't look at me that way! I got to go. I got to get away from here. "I have to leave." I said and grabbed my stuff. I dashed through the door without waiting to hear Oikawa's response.

I went home, lied on the bed, tried to text him right away but I couldn't. If it's this hard to be in a relationship with someone you have known for so long and would just leave you so quickly, then I don't want it. I want Oikawa and I to be with each other for as long as we live.

But honestly, I'm more mature than this yet why is love making me the childish one?

———————
i told you there's angst