sister;

[OIKAWA]

"Ugh, what's wrong with you calling me at this hour?!"

Ladies, and gentlemen, the person I'm talking to is the worst sister one could ever have. Oikawa Rui, my younger sister, is the most annoying girl ever. She wants me to move to someplace else, and when she saw my career paper, she's bugging me where I should go.

"So, where will you study? What university?" She asked.

"Can this wait later? At home?! Not when I have volleyball practice?" 

I hung up on her and Iwa-chan patted me on the back. "You better send me tosses." He said and tossed me the ball. I dribbled it first and then tossed at him. With his muscular build, he jumped and spiked the ball through the other side of the court. He jumps like a prince, I was so mesmerized. 

"Nice toss Oikawa." Coach walked up to me and said.

"It's just that I'm motivated." After Iwa-chan patted me? Who won't be motivated like that? I walked up towards Iwa-chan feeling all proud and hoping he would compliment me on that cool toss I just sent him. "Ah, Shitty-kawa." He said and ruffled my hair. He went over to the benches to take a water break and I found myself frozen and stuck on my spot. Rather than getting upset because he didn't compliment me, I found myself feeling up the part of my head he touched. 

"Iwa-chan! Let's go home together today!" I exclaimed and he nodded.

I felt a small nudge on my elbows, and it was the HanaMaki duo. "What'dya want?!" I said. "Don't overdo it, we might get another sibling!" Hanamaki said. "Isn't Tobio-kun our sibling?" Matsukawa said and I blushed a bit. Just a bit! "Shut up you two! Go practice or something. Otherwise you wouldn't be as good as me." i said with a smirk. 

"Evil alien lord!" Matsukawa said. 

My phone suddenly rang and then I looked it up. It was Rui again. I hate her timing! I turned my phone off, and I glanced at Iwa-chan but he was looking my way. I couldn't help but look away again. Ugh! So embarrassing. But, my phone rang again and this time I answered it.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!" 

Rui chuckled at the other end of the line. "You probably look like a lunatic now." She said and I smiled at the others. "I told you, we'll talk later with mom and dad, why are you being a nuisance, piece of trash." I said then hung up. I looked at Iwa-chan and he doesn't seem to show one bit of care. I sighed softly. 

"Oikawa. C'mere." Iwa-chan called for me and I gulped. I am not prepared for this. "Miss me already, Iwa-chan~?" I asked and he smacked me. "Practice isn't time for flirting, you good-for-nothing captain!" He exclaimed and I laughed underneath my small facade. "Aw Iwa-chan! What will you do if I get stupid like Kindaichi-kun~!" I said. "I heard you!" Kindaichi shouted from his place.

"Then I'll just have to take care of you. I bet an Oikawa idiot can't stay alive on his own."

Iwa-chan just said all those straight-forwardly and I just blushed. "Repeat what you said." I demanded. "W-Why do I even have to?! You heard exactly what I said! Come on, just set for me." He said, and as he was running to the court, I saw his ears getting red. I smiled.

"Okay~!" 

○○○○○○

IwaOi becoming too cheesy? I betcha