love;

[Oikawa]

Iwa-chan ran away, leaving me behind once more.

I felt my heart clench, more so than before. Why did Iwa-chan leave me? He told me he misses me, he told me to come home so I did. And yet, when I came forward to him, asked him about what his feelings were, he left me alone and ran away. I couldn't understand what was wrong so I stayed here, quiet and empty. I miss him.

My feet didn't stay put. I knew there was something I have to do. I ran after him, remembering those days when we have training for volleyball. I would usually lag behind him to see his nape and fantasize about it. Creepy, I guess but we all do creepy, unknowing stuff when we love someone. We fantasize waking up next to them in the morning, eating with them on weekends, spending most of our time with them. I imagine those moments with Iwa-chan, so I was not gonna let him go that easy.

"Iwa-chan!" I shouted and shouted.

My breathing became heavier, and I started to gasp for air. "I-Iwa-chan." I said and my vision was becoming blurrier. I think I'm gonna faint. I collapsed on the ground, remembering a figure coming towards me.

I woke up in a dark void, with nothing but blackness around me. I suddenly hear a voice gradually getting louder and louder. I know this voice... I miss this voice. I love this voice.

"Oikawa, I love you. Don't go."

I suddenly opened my eyes, and saw a snot-faced Iwa-chan crying over me. His tears drop on my cheeks. "Come back! I lose you once, I can't lose you one more time." He said, hugging me. "Iwa-chan, your tears are sweet." I mumbled and he shoved me away from him. "Iwa-chan~! So rude!" I exclaimed and he hid his face from me. "I thought you were gonna die, Stupid-kawa." He said and I smiled.

"I heard you say you love me. Is that true?"

Iwa-chan didn't respond. He couldn't even look at me. "Iwa-chan." I said and pulled him closer to me. He was blushing and was tearing up. He was so cute! I want to gulp him down in one go! He's absolutely adorable, such a cute one this guy is! "Don't you want to hear my answer?" I asked and he shook his head. Iwa-chan is adorable but he is so stubborn!

"Come on Iwa-chan, I want you to hear it."

He shook his head once more so I kissed his cheeks. He pushed me away from him. "Nope, I don't want to hear it. After saying those words you're gonna leave for America again! I'm tired of waiting without proper contact. If you're gonna say them, then don't leave me alone!" He shouted and got embarrassed. I didn't know he has long distance issues, he loves me this much?

"I won't leave without telling you. But I need to go back. I promise, I'll contact you. I promise I'll be there." I told him and gave him a sweet embrace.

Iwa-chan cried again, and I feel him trying to want to talk. He wiped his tears and glared at me. "You're stupid, and you're dumb. You are an asshole, you always cling onto me like some child. You're the captain and yet you act like a goofball. I wondered so many times how to get rid of you, but I couldn't." He said. I flinched, okay ouch. I didn't know Iwa-chan thought of getting rid of me once!

"But,"

He started to continue. "You're the only person I'd let infiltrate my vulnerabilities. You're the only one who would pester me enough so that I would laugh. You're clingy but I don't hate it. You're the only one I'd let me call Iwa-chan because it sounds so stupid." He said and I laughed.

"So?" I asked him. "So, I like you. You Stupid-kawa, Shitty-kawa, blockhead!" He said and I hugged him. "I like you too, Iwa-chan." I said, trying to stop my tears. I have waited so long for this moment. I like him, I love him, I ultimately give my life to him! He avoided making eye contact with me probably because of the embarrassment.

"Do you want to play volleyball right now?" He asked.

"Why?"

He suddenly looked at me and smiled. "Because I want you to set for me, my setter." He said and I nodded. We both raced each other through the road and felt the wind in our clothes.

Iwa-chan, I'll set for you as long as forever, my love.

——————
I swear this is not the end!