liar;

[OIKAWA]

That was dangerous! the HanaMatsu duo just asked me about that. Good thing Iwa-chan wasn't in the classroom, or else I'll be in real trouble.

"Oikawa."

I turned around in panic and saw Iwa-chan bowing down slightly. He suddenly looked at me and I put up a forced smile. "W-what's up Iwa-chan? Where have you been?" I asked. "I returned a book to Kindaichi. You seem tense." He said, sitting down on his chair. I got a little confused since he's acting a little bit weird. Not the normal 'I will kill you' kind of thing. It's actually just a pretty 'normal' conversation.

"Hey Iwa-chan, how about you come with me later to the library hm?" I asked him.

"Sorry, I got to run errands for my mom. I'm sure you have a girlfriend to accompany you." 

Has this idiot forgotten that I don't have a girlfriend anymore?! That I gave up the girl-chasing thing because I like him?! He just doesn't understand how this goes. "Iwa-chan! You're a meanie~! I don't have a girlfriend anymore remember?" I said and he slammed his hands on his desk. "You dare call me a meanie?! You're the one who lied to me!" He shouted and all of a sudden, went out. At the same time, the teacher went in, asking me why the one of the class representatives walked out of the classroom.

"Ah, I'll get him."

I said and ran after Iwaizumi. But where could he be? The school's so big that I've forgotten where his hiding spots could be. I bet that's not the rooftop, since most shoujo manga girls use the rooftop to confess or something...Or maybe he's sending me signals that he does want to confess! I raced my way to the rooftop and found him standing near the ledge and in an impulse, I reached for his sleeve.

"Don't leave me Iwa-chan! Please!" I exclaimed while tears formed in my eyes.

"What the hell? I won't jump!" He shouted at me and tugged his sleeve away from me. He was blushing, but it soon faded and was replaced by a long face. "Tell me what's wrong! Please, I won't know until you tell me." I told him and he sighed. "I heard your conversation with Hanamaki and Matsukawa. So, you're going abroad?" He said and I was left with no choice.

"It's only one month though." 

He stared at me like I was some lunatic. "One month?! You're-- kidding, right?" He exclaimed and he was blushing and was so shy. "So, are you going to miss me still?" I asked, nudging him. "Go to hell." He said, still blushing and it was so cute! "Come on Iwa-chan, I'm only going there for application. But I'll study here for university!" I told him and he looked at me, his eyes gleaming. "See you after a month then." He said and looked away. 

Ah, I want to tell him, but now's not the time. 

○○○○○○

i've spent 3 days watching bl thai dramas like waterboyy the series and 2 moons! can you recommend me more? (waii and apo's chemistry is hot and pha and wayo's chemistry is cute! IT'S WORKING!)