Nails

Summary: Phil tries painting Dans nails all goes wrong
Word Count: 283
Warnings: fluff?

•...•...•

Dans POV:

A few months ago I painted my nails and everyone was like 'DO IT AGAIN!' So here I am doing my nails again except I'm not doing them Phil is. This probably won't turn out very great considering it's Phil.

"If you somehow manage to get nail varnish everywhere, you're cleaning it up okay." I said lookin at Phil as he opened the bottle.

"Okay geez." He said.

"Sorry if I mess this up completely." Phil said then began to paint my nails.

"Phil you're getting it everywhere!" I said as he put to much on the small brush and got it all over my finger and the table.

"Sorry." He said trying his best to clean up most of it that he could.

After a few more minutes he was almost finished with one of my hands.

"Alright now the next hand." Phil said and I went to move my hand but knocked over the bottle spilling some of it.

"Ha! Now you have to help me clean this mess up." Phil said smiling then sticking his tongue out of the side of his mouth.

"Stop being so cute." I said as he went to continue my nails.

"Can't help it." He replied giggling.

Only about five minutes later he finished my other hand.

"What a mess we have to clean up." I said looking at the mess.

"This is going to take a while." Phil said.
We ended up getting everything cleaned up surprisingly without messing up the table even more than is was before.

A/N: THIS BOOK IS 1,000 FROM 10k READS HOLY COW