Post It Notes

———-
An everyday thing in the Dan and Phil household, is that I will always find post it notes from Phil with cheesy messages to me on them.
I walked around the house and into the kitchen and found a note stuck to my cereal box.

'I may have ate you cereal, but today's note is for me to tell you: The hobbit hair suits you, don't let anyone tell you that it's weird or doesn't look right. To me it's perfect ~Phil <3'

Alright, so now he's ate my cereal no shocker there.

—The next day—
Today's note
'Your smile is adorable.'

Thanks. Now for the rest of the day I'm going to sit on tumblr until it's time to film a new gaming video.

—Filming—

While filming, Phil kept staring at me until I finally started a conversation.

"What're you looking at." I asked.

"You." He replied resting his head in his hands.

"Okay then." I replied turning back to the game.

"Wait I've got another note for you." Phil said rummaging through his pocket to find it.

"Can't it wait until after filming?" I asked.

"Nope." He said finally retrieving the now crumpled up note.

"Read it." He said handing me the note.

I unfolded the paper and read what the post it said.

'I love you.' The note said.

Phil loves me? I mean yes I love him too. But I don't think I can reply to this right yet but I know how I will. I set the note aside and we continued filming.

-Later that day-

I went into my room, Phil was in the lounge. I grabbed my small cube of post it notes and scribbled down.

'I love you too' then stuck it to Phil's bedroom door. Then walked back into the lounge.

"I'm getting tired, I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight dan." He said before getting up, I smiled knowing he'd see the note.

I decided it was getting late and I should probably go to sleep too, I stood up but before I could get turned around Phil hugged me.

"I love you." He said still hugging me.

"I know, I love you too." I replied.

A/N: okay so school has been terrible and it's only 2nd period. The bus was late to school, I almost tripped in the hallway and then I almost dropped the stapler in class. Why does this always happen to me?