They'll Never Believe You

Summary:
Dan and Phil have a meet and greet and a fan is told phan is real in a p decent waybut the other fans wouldn't believe her.

Word Count: 520
Warnings: Mentions of MCR, Complete fangirling, this is just badically my mind in a nutshell, don't cry....Craft!

STORY:
FANS POV:
I'm totally not okay, I'm meeting dan and phil in less than ten minutes. I'm actually waiting in the meet and greet line right now. Me and everyone else in the line are flipping the frickty frack our. Everyone else is just shouting 'don't cry......CRAFT!' Or 'I'm crying' I actually feel like crying.

"NEXT!" Shouted the security guard, this year the meet and greet is in a different room because some people have really bad anxiety attacks and they just may be more comfortable talking to them in that way.
Now there is only one person in front of me.

"I'm so excited but nervous I just want to cry." The girl in front of me said.

"Honestly same, I don't know how to comprehend everything that's going on right now." I replied.

"Next!" The guard yelled again, I'm next I'm not okay. Oh great Not I've got my chemical romance stuck in my head.
I actually started humming the song which leaded to a train reaction to everyone singing it, of course I joined in.
I guess we were too loud because the security guard motioned for me as in saying it was my turn.

"Hello." Dan greeted.

"Hi." I replied nervously.

"Hey." Phil said.

"Hi." I said nervously once more.
We ended up taking a picture well more than one.

"What's your name?" Dan asks.

"Lillian." I replied.

"That's a pretty name." Dan said the signing my book.

"Before I go, I just want to say thank you so much for everything." I replied hugging them both once more.

"Wait." Dan replied.

"They will never believe you." Dan said which had me confused. Phil looked at him and smirked. Did they just? No. Wow um im dying on the inside right now. My OTP just kissed in front of me. I just stood there with my mouth open and probably crying a little.

"They won't believe will they?" Dan said.

"I mean maybe but probably not." I Said and we all laughed.

After a small conversation I ended up sayin goodbye and leaving.

Once I got in the car, I screamed like full on screamed.

"What's wrong?" My mom said panicking.

"PHAN IS REAL THEY KISSED IM NOT OKAY." I Said But extremely fast so it was hard to understand.

"What? I couldn't understand you." She replied.

"They kissed, Phan is real." I said still fangirling.

"Alright then." She replied, my mom just laughs most of this off and agrees to it which is totally fine by me.

A/N: this is basically my mind in a nut shell, this chapter is probably extremely crazy and confusing but idc tomorrow is Halloween, dance class is going to be the death of me and now I've got mcr songs stuck in my head haha help pls