Babysitters

Phil's POV:

Dan and I have both gotten jobs since YouTube has stopped giving people money for their content and views or whatever. It's actually a little hard to pay for things now, so we've decided to start running a daycare.
Our prices are fifty dollars a kid for however many hours a day. It's not bad compared to the two hundred a week other daycares offer.
Our next door neighbor Samantha is coming by later with her seven year old tommy.
Tommy is a really nice kid, he's respectful and a little shy.

"Door!" Dan said.

"I'll get it." I replied, I was closer to the door since I was on that floor of the building.

"Hello Samantha, how are you." I asked.

"I'm doing just fine, Tommy is here as well, Tommy say hello to Phil." Samantha said directing tommy in front of her.

"Hi." He said shyly.

"I'm sorry to leave so soon, but my boss needs me for an emergency at the hospital." She said.

"No worries, have a safe drive." I said before she thanked me and I let tommy in.

I guided tommy to the lounge, and he sat with dan who was currently playing Mario kart.

"You guys have Mario kart." Tommy said in awe of the game.

"I love that game." He said.

"Want to race me?" Dan asks.

"Sure!" Tommy said. Dan paused his game and went to get the other controller and set the player settings up for tommy.

Only about five minutes later, the race was over and tommy won.

"That's a first." I said laughing.

"I won!" Tommy exclaimed in victory.

The short time with tommy went by slowly, us playing Mario kart and eating popcorn.

"I think your mom is back tommy." I said.

"Awh!" He sad.

I walked down stairs and opened the door to find Samantha.

"Hello again." I said welcoming her into the apartment.

"Thanks again for watching tommy today." She said.
"Did he behave?" She asked.

"He was fine, he and dan got along quite well actually." I explained.

"Mommy!" Tommy said running to his mother and hugging her.

"Hey tomster!" Samantha said kneeling down to Tommy's height.

"Can Dan and phil babysit again sometime?" He asked.

Samantha looked up to me "if it's okay with them." She said.

"I'd love too." I replied. After a small conversation she payed me the fifty and then they left.

I walked back into the lounge where dan was, and sat down and laid my head in his shoulder.

"That was fun." I said.

"Agreed" he replied. I began rubbing his leg and then out of no where asked this.

"How'd you feel like adopting someday." I asked, lifting my head up to see his reaction.

"I think that would be amazing." He replied kissing me softly.

A/n: I love this chapter a lot. Tommy is my favorite character, maybe I'll use him again sometime.