Surprises

A/n: idk how far this book thingy is gonna go but this is in Dan's point of view. And this book in some places will be like their irl personalities but other times it won't. Also I'll work on this while I can't think of ideas for Elevator or any other story I'm writing
--------------------------------------------------

Currently I'm out in town, shocker right. But there's a reason why I'm out in town. The other day Phil and I were asked to do a video with one of our friends Cat while we were in Los Angeles. Anyways the video was for us to play with her puppy she had gotten and honestly it made me want to get a dog even more.

So currently I'm back in London at the local pet store looking for a dog for Phil. I know I'm either getting a corgi or some other type of dog whatever I find first.
-------

I had just left the pet store with the new puppy, I had to call Phil and make sure that he wasn't at home yet.

Ring ri-
"Hello?"
"Hey phil, where are you at?"
"I'm at my parents house but I should be home in about thirty minutes why? Did you burn something again? "
"No, and I was just wondering bye."

At least I know I've got time now.
---
When I got back to the flat, I sat the new puppy down in Phil's room who should be home any minute now.

"I'm back." Phil exclaimed as he walked through the door.
I didn't really say much until Phil walked into the the living room where I was.

"Hey Dan, I was getting ready to film a new video want to help." Phil said as he sat beside me.

"Sure i guess when are you starting?" I asked.

"Now?" He replied.

"Let's go." I said.
We then stood up and made our way to his room.

"What's this?" Phil questioned as he picked up the small pet carrier.
He opened the door and the came out the small little puppy.

"OH MY GOSH!" Phil said as I smiled and laughed a bit at his reaction.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"Like him? I love him!" Phil said picking the small dog up.

"What are you going to name him?" I asked.

"How about Milo." Phil suggested mesmerized by the puppy.

"Okay Milo the corgi." I said as I sat next to Phil in the floor.

"Want to make that video now?" I asked sitting on the edge of Phil's bed now.

"Yeah, but I'm including the puppy." Phil replied and I laughed.

Phil and then set up he lights and camera for his new video. And now it was time to start the video

"Hey guys! So today my friend Daniel surprised me with something." Phil said as I ran into his room with the puppy.

A/N: That's all I got. But if dan and phil got a dog I'd flip.