New Years Selfie

Dans POV:

Phil and I are hosting a New Year's Eve party with our friends. Many guests showed up some didn't, as of now the only people here are obviously Phil, then Louise, Pj and a few of our other close friends.

"Hey guys only five minutes." Pj said telling Phil and I.

"Did you see jack and deans tweet?" Louise asks

"No what was is about?" I replied.

"They posted a picture of them kisses and wishing everyone a happy new year." Louise explained showing me the picture.

"And?" I added.

"Everyone wants you and phil to do it." Louise said.

"Why?" I asked and every started chanting "Kiss" repeatedly.

"Okay fine whatever." I said and Phil agreed.
We had Louise to take the picture.

"Ready." He said and I nodded.
after I agreed for this to happen, Phil leaned in and kissed me softly. Louise took the picture and the kiss continued growing a bit deeper and heated than expected.

"Woah!" She said. "That's enough you two, that can wait until later." She said laughing a little.

We stopped what we were doing and pulled away and looked at the picture.

"One minute guys!" Pj informed us.

"Well we should post the picture." Phil said. I grabbed my phone and looked through the multiple pictures that Louise took.

Fans POV: (I though this would be a good idea, because is gonna be relatable)

I was just sitting all alone in my room watching tatinof on my laptop for the millionth time.
That's when my phone buzzed, I paused the video and opened up the twitter notification which was from dan.

"Happy New Year everyone! From Phil and I Here We hope it's a good one" is what dan tweeted. But when I scrolled down to see the picture I actually screamed. And started crying.

"@/DanielHowell
I JUST SCREAMED OML PHAN IS REAL! I'm crying" I replied to his tweet.

Dans POV:

Many of the replies were good like half of them. This year would be off to a great start.

A/n: I liked this chapter a lot