Existential Crisis

Dans POV:

Lovely just lovely, existential crisis' those are always fun. I'm just laying on the floor face down. Now this isn't a normal type of crisis I would have, this one isn't about contemplating death, it's about my feelings for someone.
I tried not crying this time, I just so happened to hear the footsteps of my flatmate phil who seemed to be walking by the this time.

"Hey Dan." Phil said, he always tries to help me feel better when I have these kinds of things.

"I know you probably don't want to talk but it may be best if you talked about it." Phil explained and I groaned.

"Come on Dan, I want to help you." Phil said poking me ever so slightly.

"Have you ever been in love?" I said But was a bit muffled since my face was on the floor.

I then sat up so he could hear me clearly, "have you ever been in love?" I said once more now a lot clearer, but this time a tear slid down my cheek.

"Well no not particularly, why?" Phil said.

"Well, I've been friends with this person for a long time, and I love them. I just don't want to ruin our friendship." I explained.

"Dan, how about we go out and see a movie, just to get your mind off of things. And I'm sure they love you too." Phil replied, if only he knew it was him.

"Alright." I replied standing up and walked to go get shoes on since I was already wearing a decent outfit.

While in the movie theatre Phil and I sat next to each other and I got the sudden confidence to tell him who it was.
The movie hasn't started yet so we could talk.
"Hey Phil." I said.

"Yeah?" He replied

"Remember when I was talking about someone earlier who I loved." I said and he hummed in response.

"Well, your my best friend. I love you Phil Okay. I didn't want to tell you because I was scared you didn't feel the same way." I explained.

"What would make you think I didn't love you?" Phil said.

"Not in a friend way." I explained.

"I know." Phil said before leaning in and kissing me.

"I've loved you for the longest time too." Phil said and I couldn't help but to smile.

A/N: I'm in dance class, and writing fanfiction like always, sorry for any spelling errors I leave my brightness down so people can't see what I'm writing.