Exposed

Summary: Exposing each other with pictures from their phones. But it's related to phan instead of a cringe selfie.

Word count: 465
Warnings; None

Phil's POV:

"Hey guys!" I said greeting the camera, "hello." Dan says.

"So what're we doing today mr.philly?" Dan asks.

"Well, were going to be doing a challenge, the seven second challenge actually." I say, pulling my phone up with the app already loading into view of the camera.

"Okay let's get started then." Dan says.
"But, there's a twist." I say.

"What?" Dan says confused but still smiling.

"Yeah, the winner gets to choose a photo of their choice from the others phone and show it. The loser cannot say anything to get them to choose a different picture." I explain.

"Alright, well lets do this." Dan says once more and we start the game.

"Dan! You have seven seconds to become a percent sign." I say and dan rolls his eyes. This one seems a bit complicated and of course dan fails at trying to become a precent sign.

"Failed it." I say hitting the button to where it would show the screen of if he did good or bad.

"Okay Phil, You have seven seconds to name five boys names." Dan says hitting go.

"Michael, Daniel, Joey, Haden, NO!" I shout as the timer went off. I struggled to get the last name.

Only after a few more rounds, we had finished the game and Dan had won. That means that he gets to choose a picture from my phone and show it to the viewers and I couldn't say anything.

"Okay, this picture." Dan said showing a picture of us holding hands on the beach from vidcon.

"Awh I remember that, but wait." I say.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"This is exposing our relationship, but I think that's fine. So yes, this was unexpected but it's real." I say.

"And I guess that's the end of the video." Dan says and I agree, we both join in doing the end screen before waving goodbye and stop recording.

"They are going to destroy the internet." Dan says laughing.

"Well, probably." I say laughing as well.

A/N: Sooooooo I got a new phone! That's why I haven't updated much today because I've been busy transferring everything from my old phone to my new one. I got the IPhone 8+ the only thing I don't like about it is that there's no headphone port so I can't watch YouTube and charge my phone at the same time unless I get that divider thing, I also missed the gaming video today and my music is slowly downloading back rip this is going to take forever. So just give me time to set everything up then updates should be back to normal.