Doge

(Based on the shibe in the new calendar they made)
Summary: DAN AND PHIL GET A DOGGO!
Warnings: a frickin doggo and fluff
Word Count: 373
•...•...•

Dans POV:

"Dan?" Phil called out as he entered the flat.
He had been gone all day and wouldn't tell me where he had went. He said something about a birthday resent for me but who knows with Phil.

"In the lounge." I yelled back.

"Close your eyes, I've got you a surprise okay." He said, I laughed a bit before agreeing to it.

"Ready." He said now in the lounge.

"I guess." I said.

"Okay open your eyes." I removed my hands from over my eyes only to see Phil holding a shibe.

"No." I said in disbelief and happiness.
Phil sat down on the sofa and placed the dog in between us.

"What did you name the dog?" I asked petting the extremely soft dog.

"Susan two." Phil said and I looked at him smiling.

"You didn't name the dog Susan did you?" I said and he laughed nodding his head.

"Okay." I replied laughing.

"Thank you so much Phil this is officially the best birthday ever." I said kissing him softly.

"Wait." I said, I knew this idea may be risky but it's going to be amazing.

"What?" Phil replied.

"We should post a picture with the dog, but also you kissing me on the cheek." I said.

"Do you want the fans to cause tumblr to disappear out of existence?" Phil asked.

"Well yeah, I think they'd like it." I said.

"Alright, lets do it." Phil said.
He got his phone and let me take the picture.
In the picture you can see Phil with his eyes closed kissing my cheek and the dog being held by me.
"I don't think tumblr Phandom will take this very well." Phil said.

"I don't think the entire Phandom will take this very well." I responded and Phil agreed.

We spent the rest of our evening playing with Susan and watching anime and watching the tumblr and Twitter Phandom turn to flames.

A/N: if this ever happened tumblr wouldn't exist because of the phandom. Instead of the spn fandom being all of tumblr it'd be the Phandom.