Tatinof Tour Bus

Summary: the video where dnp we're laying together In the master bedroom in the 'dan and Phil's story of tatinof' video
Word count: 351
Warnings: None

—-
Dans POV:

There's only one bad thing about touring for a continuous period of time, it's not being home so if you get sick you don't have the comfort of your room or surroundings.
And that just so happened to happen to Mr.Philly, he gets motion-sickness so if he's on his phone or laptop in the car he'd probably vomit on someone.
Currently, we're both laying in the master bedroom far from the other tour crew members.
Phil's sleeping and I'm messing with his hair and casually recording him. He doesn't exactly notice at first but does after a few minutes, he opens his eyes and sees I'm messing with his hair before ignoring it and closing his eyes.

"I'm filming you." I say letting him know I was recording.

"What-NO!" He Says covering his face and moving towards me as I laugh.
I stopped recording him, and lay my phone down on the bed and wrap my arms around him.

"Why did you film me?" He asks.

"Just because you looked cute sleeping." I admitted.

"Is that the only reason?" He Says and I shake my head, "Well then what is it?" He adds.

"To give the people what they want." I Says laughing a little.

"I can already hear the theories." Phil says.

"Oh yeah, We don't have to acknowledge them." I add.

"True, but right now I don't care about that, I'd rather go back to sleep and cuddle." Phil says, I nod my head in agreement and we shut the window blind and turn off the small light and try going back to sleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

A/N: woo I'm writing because I'm bored and have nothing to do. THANK GOD ITS THE END OF THE WEEK THO.
Tomorrow
Is
Tyler
Joseph's
Birthday
He's going
To be
29
Oh geez
I'm dying without content from tøp :( they've been on hiatus for like half a year