Just Make Up Already

Summary: Dan and phil are arguing and their daughter comes in and causes them to make up so everything is better.

Warnings: Arguing? Then it's cute again

Word Count: 424

.....
Dans POV:

"What's the point anymore phil? You don't listen to anything I say. Are you even listening now?" I said, yes I very angry with Phil right now. Every single time I ask him to do something because I'm busy helping our daughter or with something else in the house he just ignores me.

"I'm listening to you dan, I just don't understand why you're so angry it was just a simple mistake." Phil argued back.

"I'm angry because this isn't first time this has happened, you do this almost every time I ask you to do something." I said.

"And if you think that I'm the one who doe-" I was about to finish my sentence when Lizzie our seven year old walked in.

"Papa." She said.

"Yes Lizzie?" I said.

"I don't like to see you and dada arguing, you always argue." She said.

"I'm sorry Lizzie, it's just we got a little upset with each other that's all." I said now kneeling down to her height.

"Please just make up already." She said hugging me.

"We'll try Liz, you should try going back to sleep though." I said as she pulled away, she nodded then ran back to her room.

"She's right you know." Phil said as I stood back up.

"What?" I replied.

"She really doesn't like seeing us argue, neither do i." Phil said.

"Yeah me too." I said.

"I think we should make up now, we were arguing for a completely stupid reason." Phil said laughing a little.

"You're right." I said laughing as well. We both pulled each other in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry dan." He said while hugging me.

"I'm sorry too phil." I replied.

"Yay!" Lizzie said walking in causing us to break apart from the hug.

"I thought I told you to go back to bed." I said smiling at her.

"Oops." She said running away.

"I'm going to get you." I shouted chasing after her as I picked her up and started tickling her.
I walked back to where Phil was and stood next him.

"I'm glad we're all happy again." I said looking at Phil and then to Lizzie.

"Me too!" Lizzie said.

A/N: Well, dan hasn't tweeted in like four days and he said normally it's bc he feels depressed and that makes me feel sad knowing that.