Christmas Proposal

Summary: well what did you expect^
Word Count: 530
Warnings: None

—-
Dans POV:

It's Christmas! There's nothing better than spending Christmas with your boyfriends family, I mean yes I would be with my family but I've got plenty of time to visit them. I've spent the past three days with Phil and his family. We've had so much fun with everyone the past few days and I couldn't ask for anything better. I've woken up quite early today but everyone else is already awake so it doesn't make much of a difference.

"Good morning love." Phil says as I turn to face him.

"Good morning, and merry Christmas." I say, I then lean in and kiss him softly.

"Ready to go join everyone in the lounge?" He asks after we pull away. I nod and we both get up and make our way into the lounge.

"Morning boys, merry Christmas." Phil's Mum says welcoming us into the lounge with the rest of her family.

"Morning and merry Christmas to you too." I say.

After we sit around for a few minutes we decided to go ahead and open our gifts. Martyn and Cornelia went first and then Mr. and Mrs. Lester. Now it was mine and Phil's turn. We opened our gifts from each other and then continued talking with everyone.

"Dan wait you've got one more gift under the tree." Phil says. I turn to look under the tree and don't see anything.

"What do you me-" Phil is down on one knee in front of me and his family.

"Oh my god." I say covering my mouth with my hands once I realize what's happening. I could feel tears of joy start to form.

"Dan, these past few years have been amazing with you, I couldn't imagine life without you or without spending Christmas with you this year together with family. I couldn't describe the amount of love and joy I feel when I'm around you. The amount of happiness we've put into each other's lives. Words couldn't describe how much I love you, how much you mean to me. I'm hoping you're willing to spend the rest of your life with me and would like to hopefully become a part of this family. So will you marry me?" Phil says starting to tear up too.

"YES!" I say, he then puts the ring on my shaky hand and kisses me. Once we've broken apart from the kiss he pulls me in for a long hug and we're just standing there swaying back and forth and we're both now crying happy tears.

"Congratulations you guys!" Phil's Mum Says.

"Thanks mum." Phil says.

"Welcome to the family Dan." Martyn Says and hugs Dan.

"Now how about we celebrate this engagement and Christmas with a little Christmas breakfast?" Phil's Mum Says, we all agreed and headed towards the kitchen for breakfast. This is officially the best Christmas ever.

A/N: Get ready for a couple Christmas chapters since Christmas is near.
1.) DAN IS WITH THE LESTERS UP NORTH FOR CHRISTMAS I REPEAT HE IS WITH THE LESTERS UP NORTH FOR CHRISTMAS
2.) Dan has finally fallen off of his chair