Presents

While Phil was away on vacation in Florida Dan was alone at the apartment, Dan hated being alone.

Dans pov:

Just three more days until Phil is back from vacation. I hate being alone but I also hate leaving the house.
I would occasionally get a few calls or texts from Phil checking on me and how everything is going, but that didn't happen today.
As of now I'm just sitting here in my sofa crease browsing tumblr because why not, just going to waste time by doing stupid stuff on the internet.

I had gotten a knock on the door, probably one of the neighbors just love to run by and knock on the door and then leave.

I groaned as I got up from the place I spend most of my day.
I walked to the door and the opened it surprised to find who I thought it wouldn't be.

"Miss me?" Phil said as I quickly jumped to hug him.

"I missed you so much Phil!" I said as he hugged me back.

"Missed you too bear, but I got you a present." Phil said which made me smile.

"I thought you were there for three more days?" I asked

"I was homesick so I came back early."Phil said as we walked back into the living room.

Phils pov:

I had gotten Dan a bracelet with some charms that are custom made by some person my family knows in Florida.
"What'd you get meeee!!" Dan said sounding a bit like a five year old on any gift receiving holiday.

I handed him two bags one was an American Horror Story T-Shirt that says 'Normal People Scare Me' in the front they use in the show.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" Dan said basically fanboying over the shirt.

"Open the next one." I said sounding a bit nervous but also excited.

The bag was small that contained a charm bracelet.
Dan pulled the bracelet out of the bag and began looking at the charms. Some of the charms had a picture from when we first met to recently with words on the back of them such as
'This is the most fun I've ever had' from Phil is not on fire one.
'Hello internet' which caused Dan to make an angry face at me.
'Hey guys' which is pretty much what I say when I start a video and some others.

But the one charm that could destroy my friendship with him, it was a charm that said 'will you be my boyfriend' on the back of it and a picture from when he tackled me when we first met at the train station.

Dan picked up the charm with the question and looked at it in shock.

"Phil, a-are you being serious or is this a joke?" Dan said, he sounded like he was happy but also scared or something which made me nervous.

"It's a serious question and I underst-mmf" I was cut off by Dan jumping up and kissing me.

"Yes I will be your boyfriend you idiot." Dan said then kissed me softly.

"Phil?" Dan said breaking the kiss.

"Yeah dan?" I replied.

"When did you realized you loved me?" Dan asked.

"Do you remember all those Skype calls back in 2009?" I said and he nodded.
"Then." I replied and kissed him softly.