Soccer Dads

Summary: Dan and Phil's Daughter makes the soccer team and dan gets rage at games.
Word count:
Warnings: Nothing
Dad=Dan
Papa=Phil
—-
Jo's PoV:

"Dad I'm home." I yell as I enter the home and met with my dad(dan).

"How was your day at school." He asks.

"Fun I guess, I made the soccer team." I replied.

"That's amazing." He Says high-fiving me.

Dans POV:

Jo made He soccer team, which is really amazing.

"When the first game?" I asked.

"Next weekend, it's a home game so it will be at the school." I said.

"Okay, I guess you'll be getting home late tomorrow from practice." I said.

"Yeah." She Says as she pulls out her phone and begins to scroll through tumblr.

—The game-

"Please don't over react." Jo said warning me.

"I don't over react that much." I said laughing a little.

"I beg to differ Mr.Lester." Phil says.

"Okay maybe you're right, I'll stay calm." I said.

"Okay thank you." She said.

"Now get out there and kick some butt!" I say a bit loudly.

"Dad!" She said laughing before walking out onto the field.

A few minutes into the game, people start to literally hit her, the refs aren't calling anything either.

"COME ON THEY HIT HER!" I shout.

"Dan, calm down." Phil says.

"They know what they're doing." He adds.

"Clearly not." I scoff and sit back down in my seat.

The game continued and I still yelled because the refs were terrible, the other team cheated and they didn't do anything about it.

"Good game." Phil says and jo smiles as she walks up to us.

"Not really they cheated and I ended up getting hit several times." She said.

"And you didn't stay calm like you promised." She adds to the previous statement.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to help. Plus they did hit you so I ended up going into protective parent mode." I say laughing at the end of the sentence.

"Let's just go home and enjoy some pizza." Phil says, we all agreed to pizza and watching something on tv.

A/N: idek what's going on here, I'm still sick too. Idk why but I can't seem to sleep like my mind is awake but my body is tired and then I just feel weird at school because I'm not sleeping properly.