Tumblr Tag

Summary: basically a weirder fluffier version of the tumblr tag, (I wish they'd do another tumblr tag video.)
Word Count: 584
Warnings: None
——
Dans POV:

It's been about a year or two since the last tumblr tag video, ever since we've told the viewers about our relationship Phil and I have decided to go back into the depths of tumblr and see what weird things we can find.

"Are we really doing this again?" Phil asked laying his hand on top of mine.

"I guess we are." I replied searching up the hashtag of my old username, hard to believe people still use that as a tag.

"Hello internet" I greeted as Phil waved and said 'hi' "so it's been a while since the last time we've went into the depth of the unknown on tumblr hasn't it? Well TIME TO DO IT AGAIN." I exclaimed.

"And the first thing we see is...." I paused before opening up the tab to see a terrifying photoshop of Phil and I.

"Oh my god that's terrifying." Phil said but also laughing a bit at the thing on the screen.

"Ok um next one." I said laughing wanting to get away from the morf as quick as possible.

"Awh look at this fan art." I said pointing to a well drawn pencil sketch of me, Phil and Anthony Padilla.

"Wow, but why did they draw two dans?" Phil said, I turned my head to look at him.
"Really? Bribing that back?" I said and Phil laughed.

"Okay! Next is oh no, no." I said as a very inappropriate piece of art came into the screen.

"Moving on, not even going to acknowledge that." I said and continued to scroll.

"That's cute." I said as a digital drawing of Phil and I appeared on the screen, along with a tiny ginger child with blue eyes, Both Phil and I were both wearing a wedding band in the drawing as well.

"It's adorable, look at the child's little freckles." Phil said pointing out the freckles.

"Maybe that could be our future someday." I said looking to Phil.

"Maybe." He replied.

"Maybe so." I said smiling then leaning in and kissing him softly.

"Edit that out." He replied after we broke away from the short kiss.

"Okay, next we have an amazing drawing of Phil." I said.

"Wow, I cant even describe how good this is." Phil said.

"Do you think we should end it here? Since it's a good place to stop?" I asked.

"I think so." He said, we both helped doing the end screen and whatnot before signing off and stopped recording.

"That was fun and not as traumatic as the first time." I said leaning back in my chair.

"No creepy shrek art or creepy fanfiction." Phil said laughing.

"Yeah really, I'm still not fully recovered from seeing those." I said laughing.

"Yeah same, how about we go watch American horror story and cuddle on the sofa?" Phil suggested.

"But I need to edit." I said.

"You could edit tomorrow." He said, I agreed and so that's how the evening was spent watching American horror story on the tv eating some popcorn and cuddling on the sofa.

A/N: sorry for not updating I just haven't really felt like writing that much. On the other hand dan and phil are going on tour and I might be going! I don't want to say I am until I actually get tickets. So if I do I'll say something.