Accidents Happen

———

More gaming! This is the channel that's most active between Phil and I, considering I only upload every two weeks. Anyways we're filming a game of Mario kart, the only thing that is new is this is a livestream gaming video. Sometimes the chat will explode with
"Don't you guys know what personal space is?" It's the same with comments. That's going to be a bad thing one day. I know that one day and hopefully not on this livestream, I'll be sitting close to Phil and end up staring at him then he'll turn his head and accidentally kiss me.

"Dan?" Phil said. I turned my attention to Phil instead of my thoughts.

"Ready to go live?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let me tweet this." I said.

I tweeted out, "Going live on the gaming channel with Phil in five minutes." Instantly got replies. People get overly excited about the livestreams, I find it quiet funny.

About six minutes later we were live and tons of people joined. We said our hellos and went over the gameplay and showed the code for if any of the subscribers would like to join.

About 25 minutes into the stream, it was Phil's second round and he was in first place, I was distracted and not paying attention to the game but to Phil.

The race ended, "I WON!" He exclaimed, Phil then turned to me and accidentally kissed me.
That was when I realized how close I was sitting next to him, I pulled away instantly because it was an accident and the viewers clearly didn't want that to be the case.
The horror on Phil's face was exactly like mine, but he blew it off and just laughed.

"Accidents happen you know." He said, I laughed with him.

The chat read "Phan!" And other things like "Wait is phan real?" I read that one off and answered it by kissing Phil and then ending the livestream.

A/N: Editing and writing in English class because we aren't doing anything. So this is decent I guess, not proud of this one but eh?