Stood Up

S: Dan gets stood up and phil (a stranger) pretends to be his date

Dans POV:

"Sir if you're date doesn't show up we're going to have to ask you to leave. You've been here for thirty minutes." The waiter said, where's she at? I sear to god, if she stood me up for that stupid jock Christopher.

"I promise they will be here, just traffic is all." I said and the waiter nodded before walking away.

Fifteen more minutes had passed and she still wasn't here.

"Sir, i think you sho-" the waiter was cut off by a man who I didn't really know.

"Sorry I'm late traffic was all." Said the stranger.

"Okay well I'll give you both some time to find your orders then." The waiter said before walking away again.

"Sorry, you seemed like you were in a sticky situation." Said the strange man.

"I'm phil, Phil Lester." Phil greeted.

"Daniel Howell but you can call me dan." I said.

"So what happened to this date?" Phil said.
"Not if there's a problem in answering that." He said.

The waiter came by and sat down two glasses of water before walking away.

"Oh no, Well I had a date with this Stephanie girl and she stood me up for the jock more than likely." I Said.

"Sounds kind of stupid to me, I wouldn't pass up a date with you." Phil said. Is he flirting with me.

"Are you flirting with me?" I said giggling my face probably a little red.

"Yes I am mr.howell." Phil said.
We both had a conversation through out all of this dinner before he grabbed my napkin and wrote down his number.

"We should do this again some time." Phil said.

"It's a date." I replied taking a sip of my water before we carried on with a conversation.
After dinner phil dropped me off at my house and we said our goodbyes, both hoping we could do this again.

A/N: I feel like these oneshots are super short and I should try harder by making them more lengthy. And I've already read all of dapgo....I just got it yesterday. Oops. OH AND I can't update at school because I've almost used all of my data, the school internet doesn't allow Wattpad so late Updates are expected. But there's a early out soon so I can update sooner.