Livestreams & Babies

Summary: Dan and Phil have a kid and while live-streaming together people ask to see the baby.
Word count: 471
Warnings: None

Phils POV:

Livestreams have changed a little bit since we've adopted a baby. Last month both mine and Dans lives have changed drastically, we adopted a baby girl last month. The baby's name is Harley, she's about eight months only and has beautiful blue eyes. Her eyes have small specks of silver and a piercing bright blue color.
Currently I'm sat in the lounge live-streaming on YouNow and dan is on the other end of the couch holding the baby tickling her causing her to laugh.

"IS THAT THE BABY I HEAR! Literally everyone is the chat is saying, um Yeah dans tickling her." I say laughing as everyone is freaking out.

"Can we see her? Asks Sophia." I look over to dan who agrees on letting her been shown on the liveshow. I mean everyone has seen her in photos on twitter and Instagram.
"Yeah sure." I say, I pick up my laptop and move closer to the end of the couch where dan and the baby was.

Dan grabs Harley's arm gently and has her wave to the viewers.

"Wave to the viewers Harley." Dan says and she smiles and giggles.
Everyone in the chat spams with heart emojis along with of few of the '😭' emojis mixed with a few 'Awhs'.

"She's so cute! Says Britt, thank you." I say smiling.

"She May look cute and all but she always wakes us up at three in the morning, which isn't fun." I say.

"I'm always up at three in the morning anyways so it doesn't really matter." Dan says laughing.

"Yeah I know, I'll look over when I wake up and you're on tumblr or something." I say.

"I don't know what you mean." Dan says sarcastically.

After chatting to the viewers a bit longer we decided it was time to end the stream.

"Well, were going to go now. We need to feed Harley then eat some food ourselves then maybe head to bed it's getting pretty late." I say.

"Bye guys." I say.
"Bye." Dan says.

"Say Bye Harley." Dan says looking to dan.

"B-B" She begins.

"Is she saying her-" dan attempts saying but I cut him off by shushing him.

"B-B-Bye." She finally says.

"Well, her first words are 'bye' that amazing and these guys witnessed it." I say smiling.
We said bye once more after talking about how excited we were that she said his first words.

A/N: I set my Instagram up as a buisness account and I really like the features it has.
If you'd like to follow me on Instagram where I'm more active on there then here you can follow me @ wayywardhowell