Chapter 71

Glory's POV

"Glory get up! Tyga and lil Wayne are waiting for you on the stage!" Ryan groaned trying to yank me up from the ground.

"There's a stage here? What am I doing on the stage?" I questioned.

"You're singing happy birthday to Faith then performing roger that and y u mad with young money" he sighed.

"Oh wait let me get a-" "no more alcohol!" "I was going to say water" I rolled my eyes.

"oh ok, yeah you probably need it" he let his fingers wonder through his hair.

After I had quickly refreshed myself with water I felt a little more sober while we made our way to the stage.

"Go and behave" Ryan gave me a stern look before pushing me towards the stage.

"Hey everyone" I smiled into the microphone I had been giving while everyone cheered.

"Now I'm a bit drunk right now and didn't really know why I was meant to come on stage until my dearest friend Ryan explained to me so I'm gonna try my best okay?" I spoke while side-hugging tyga and lil wayne.

"You good yeah?" tyga chuckled "great" I smiled.

"Right let's go!" wayne got the crowd riled up.

I was pulling my fluorescent leggings up when I noticed Faith standing in the corner looking like a lost puppy.

Guessing she was on the stage so we could sing to her I decided to give her a little shoutout.

"Aye shoutout to the birthday girl over here this is one of my main bitches right here we have a blast been ballin since say day one if you ain't talking money you ain't talking my shit ye feel me?" I laughed stumbling a bit.

"Okay Glory we feel you" tyga chuckled resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yo Faith it's your birthday your gonna party like it's your birthday" lil wayne started to to sing.

"No it's like the middle of the party, it goes like this- yo Faith it's your birthday you've been partying like it's your birthday" I sang.

"No coz she's still gonna party" wayne chuckled.

"But she's already partied" I defended.

"Okay shut up both of you, go Faith it's your birthday keep partying like it's your birthday" tyga sang smiling as he just solved our argument.

"Oh yeah, go Faith it's your birthday keep partying like it's your birthday" we sang as wayne went up from behind her, wrapped his arm around her neck and kissed her cheek before he removed himself and we started on roger that.

I'm in the collard green 6, cornbread in the guts.

Got the Halloween kicks trick or treating the clutch.

Come on nigga, is you tricking or what?

Flow tighter than a dick in the butt.

Just hopped off the plane, came back from Vancouv'

Little white tee, some boobs and bamboo.

White girls tell me, "Hey, Glory, your camp rules.

Is that why you get more head than shampoos?"

Asalaamalaikum, no oink for me.

And I never let a D-boy boink for free.

'Cause it's barbie bitch, you can join the wave.

I done penny, nickel, dimed, I done coined the phrase.

You couldn't beat me there if you had a Leer.