Chapter 67

Macy's POV

I can't believe I agreed to this..

I just stared at the car boot pondering on what to do, there were top many bags and Glory had gone to the studio so I had no help..

Wait Jay!

I ran into the house and straight up to Jay's room only to be hit with a strong smell of weed and about nine faces.

"Macy! How you doin my lil sis" Jay swung his arm over my shoulder.

"You drunk?" I raised an eyebrow scanning the room for alcohol.

"Nope" he popped the 'p'.

"Okay well I need one of you to help me with the bags... Or maybe all of you" I knew they were all drunk/high bastards right now but I still needed help.

~~~~~~

"Ay Macy" Justin barged into my room high as fuck.

"What?" I sighed.

"Where's- where's my girl?" he slurred.

"Studio" I dismissed him.

"Okay" he replied walking out.. Well stumbling out.

Where the hell is my mum and dad?!

As soon as I got to their bedroom door, I was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Macy?" it was Jono... The boy I was once in love with, I had fallen for him hard but he broke my heart by cheating on me with one of my best friends so I broke her face.

"What are you doing here?" I croaked out slowly turning around.

"Well the door was open coz Justin Bieber and lil twist and your brother were-" "I meant what are you doing HERE" I cut him off.

"Oh... Err I came to say I'm sorry" he whispered looking down.

"You can stick your apology up your ass coz I don't fucking want it" I scoffed.

"Please Macy I'm really sorry" he pleaded.

"Why are you only coming back now?! It's been seven months Jono! Seven months.. She dumped you didn't she?" I bitterly chuckled.

"Well say something then!" I barked which made him flinch.

"Look.. You know you want me back" he pinned me to the wall but before I could retaliate, he was on the floor.

"Don't fucking touch my girl" Louis growled.

"Bastard" I spat kicking his ribcage and walking away.

"What the fuck was he doing here Macy?" Louis raged.

"Dunno" I shrugged walking down the stairs.

"How did he get in?" he interrogated me.

"How did YOU get in?" I asked "door was open" he bluntly stated.

"So how'd you think he got in?" I stopped and turned around to face him with one eyebrow raised.

"Whatever, why don't you come to mine" he sighed.

"Okay" I smiled walking out the door.

"Hey Glory how was the studio?" I greeted as I saw her getting out of a car.

"Good, we're releasing the album tomorrow, hey Louis" she waved.

"Hey-" "we? Who are you doing the album with?" I questioned.

"Me and lil Wayne" she informed pointing at the car that was driving off.

"Oh.. Well bye" I sighed walking away.

"Bye" she yelled disappearing into the house.

Glory's POV

As soon as I got in, the smell of weed just knocked me out. Bastards are lucky my daughter's not in this house.

"Jay!" I yelled searching for this idiot, a tiny bit inside of me wanted to get high too but I tried fighting against it.

"Boo!" Justin jumped out but I didn't know it was him quick enough so I ended up punching him..

"Ow. You punched me" he chuckled holding onto his nose.

"Reflexes" I shrugged checking his nose.

"I'm fine, come get high with us" he pulled me towards the stairs.

"No Justin I'm not smoking nothing" I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Please" he pleaded giving me the puppy eyes.

"Oh fuck you" I sighed giving in.

"That can be arranged" he smirked as we got into Jay's room.

"Twist? What are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows as there was about eight people sitting there drunk and high.

"These are my new friends" he grinned opening his arms out.

"Come give me a hug" he said throwing his head back.

"Aah that's my girl" he chuckled resting his chin on the top of my head.

"Ay don't get too comfortable with my girl" Justin laughed.

"Chill man, she's all yours" twist released me before Justin pulled me down on his lap.

"Damn girl have you been working out?" he bobbed me up and down on his knees.

"Not recently why?" I wondered "dat ass gone fatter" he chuckled.

"Shut up! Jheez is this what I get for my brother and boyfriend getting along" I blushed.

"You so damn cute" he started poking my cheek.

"I'll make you hard boii" I raised an eyebrow as he stopped.

"Thought so" I laughed rolling myself a blunt.