Chapter 55

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I fumed.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. Mullen looked surprised.

"Mrs. Holmes sent me out again but that's beside the point, Mr. Renshaw you have a wife and two kids! What were you thinking?" I shouted.

Ya'll a bit confused right now? Well basically I've just caught Caitlin's dad cheating... With the vice principal!

"Hold on, you have a wife and kids?!" miss looked disgusted "like you didn't know" I scoffed.

"I seriously didn't" she defended.

"You should know the parents of your pupils, I'm telling Caitlin" I shook my head as I walked to history where Caitlin was.

"No Glory wait please!" I heard her dad shout behind me but I ignored him.

"Caitlin I need to speak to you" I barged the door open "you can't just walk in here!" Mr. Bradley fumed.

"Well I just did, Caitlin.. Now" I demanded.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Imma get straight to the point, I've just caught your dad cheating with Mrs. Mullen. You've got to believe me, I wouldn't lie about something like this" I sighed running my hand through my hair.

She just stared at me then slapped me on the cheek "I believe you" she choked out, well she took it well.

I would've knocked the person out "I do believe you but how do you know?" she sobbed.

"I got sent out of English then when I opened the door to miss' office, I saw them" I sighed then she attacked me with a hug.

"This is heavy news, I know but I just had to tell you" I breathed out.

"I'm calling my mum" anger filled her as she started pacing up and down.

You see that? Caitlin trusts me.

~~

"Caitlin! What ever Glory told you isn't true!" her dad finally found us, find it quite funny the way he got lost.

"What? You mean the fact that you were talking to Mrs. Mullen about extra lessons? Thanks dad I've been thinking about getting them" she smiled widely as she went to hug her dad...

I've taught this one well "what? I mean yeah you're welcome hun" he smiled hugging her back but then she kneed him in the crotch..

That's my move!

"I hope you can't have anymore children.. You fat gimp" she snarled and walked away "you told her didn't you?!" he shouted in pain.

I just shrugged and walked away "gotta go, can't miss English now can I?" I stepped over him and went to find Caitlin.

~~~

"Caitlin are you okay?" I whispered as I found her crying in the bathroom "he's such a rat!" she growled.

"And now my mum's not picking up, she's ignoring me" she sobbed.

"I'm going to check up on her" she got up and wiped her tears away.

"I'm coming with you" I sighed as we walked out of the bathroom.

"You two! Aren't you meant to be in class!" a teacher (who I'd never seen in my life) shouted.

"Bail!" I yelled then we started running and laughing while the teacher was chasing us.

Atleast she's cheered up a bit.

"She's gone" I laughed sitting on the grass in the nearby park.

"Now I know why you're so naughty all the time" she chuckled.

"It's fun isn't it" I said walking over to the Starbucks down the road "yeah it is" she smiled.

~~~~~

"Glory?" Caitlin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah?" I answered "don't they look familiar to you?" she motioned with her head at a group of boys.

"Viners from the magcon tour" I peered at them "oh my God do you think Jack is there?" she asked excitedly.

"Dunno, but I can see Cameron.." I replied "ayy Cameron! Come here!" I called out "what are you doing?!" Caitlin slapped my arm.

"Hey.. Aren't you that famous model?" Cameron came over with all the boys "yup, where's Jack? Jack Johnson?" I queried.

"Right here" he popped his head up from behind "ooh Caitlin I see why you like him" I laughed.

"Oh my God shut up!" she slapped my arm hard "ow! Any need?!" I rubbed my arm.

"Well I guess we'll be leaving" I smirked as I sat Jack down and pushed the other boys away.

~~~~~~

"Mum?!" Caitlin called out as we got to her house but there was no answer "mum?" she called out again as we entered the living room.

"Mum what are you doing?!" Caitlin screeched as we found her mum slitting her wrists.

"Stop that!" I croaked out taking the razors away since Caitlin was in too much shock.

"It's true isn't it?" she cried "he cheated on me for the first time in 20 years" she whispered then she completely broke down.

~~~~~~

"Glory why don't you go, I can take care of my mum" Caitlin smiled, I'd been here all day it was like 6 in the afternoon now.

"Okay" I sighed "are you coming to school tomorrow?" I asked "naa, but I'm still going to the game" she responded.

"Okay" I smiled.

"See you on Friday yeah?" I double-checked "yeah" she breathed out "bye!" she shouted as she closed the door behind her.

~~~~~~

"Where've you been? You just disappeared when you got sent out" Justin stood up from my bed.

"Well hello to you too" I sighed as I threw myself on the bed.

"Well where did you go?" he asked again "Caitlin's" I was blunt with him.

"Oh okay, let's go in the pool" Justin suggested "its like October though" I giggled.

"I know" he laughed "let's go then" I laughed along grabbing one of my bathing suits.

~~

"Oh my God it's so cold!" I whined taking my foot out of the water.

"Well it is like October" Justin mimicked me from before.

"Oh shut up and swim" I rolled my eyes playfully as I pushed him in "no you didn't" Justin chuckled.

"Yes I di- aaah" I didn't finish my sentence before he pulled my ankle and I was in the water beside him.

"I swear we're swimming in ice" I shuddered.

"I hope you can forgive me Glory" Justin laughed "forgive you for wha-" he pushed me under the water before I finished.

This boy is looking for trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone go read the toll by @sophie20012010 there is a future for this book! And the writer is a good friend ;D

Vote+Comment

Peace+Love