Chapter 4

We got to the vice's office and all eight of us piled in, preparing for the consequences to come. We all sat down, occasionally glancing up in awkwardness, but that would just build up the tension. "I'm sure you are all aware of why I called you into my office?" the vice spoke, breaking the silence but speaking quite sternly "yes" we all replied in unison.

"And we're really sorry mrs. Mullen, we hadn't realized that the bell had gone, we were messing around when we should have been in class, we're really sorry miss" Deborah pleaded, what the hell she made us sound desperate! I wasn't really bothered about the consequences to be honest but she clearly was... Mrs. Mullen gave us all a stern look before shuffling some papers on her desk.

"Well I accept your apology and I dont think your punishment should be too severe, as long as this doesn't happen again, all I give you is detention for the week. " oh well its not that bad soo... Wait I can't have if today, I'm meant to be meeting up- "does that include today?!" I asked worry and disappointment evident in my voice.

I didn't even bother to finish off my thoughts and just got straight into asking.. "Hmm.... Since you didnt intentionally miss part of your class and since you were still on school premises... So no detention today" she explained. I jumped out of my chair and embraced miss in a tight hug "thanks miss!" "your welcome" she chuckled, but then her whole atmosphere turned serious. "BUT! You have to go to your teachers and collect the work you missed out on!" she added sternly. Well that wasn't bad!

"thanks miss your the best!" Leylah exclaimed while pulling Mrs.Mullen into a side hug as she merely chuckled "I know I am haha I'm kidding". Soon after, we all waved and left. Mrs. Mullen could never stay mad at us, she absolutely adored us!

Justins POV

It was lunchtime and I was searching for Glory, I couldn't wait to meet her daughter later on! It didn't take me long to find her since her table was full of girls in black, white and purple cheerleading outfits, accompanied by a few jocks.

Scurrying over to the table, I raced past one jock who I'm pretty sure was headed for the vacant seat by Glory.... Which was the vacant seat I was headed for, but of course I got there first.

"hey, can't wait for later!" I beamed at Glory, realizing that she hadn't even noticed I was here "oh hey didnt see you there, yeah layas gonna flip!" she exclaimed grinning, excitement clear in her face.

I just chuckled at this sight and started digging into my food. After a while though, I realized that everyone on the table had a pasta or a salad or something like that and here I was, munching on a cheeseburger... Awkward..

~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter sorry! Tell me what you think