Chapter 28

I woke up to the blinding rays of the sun so I decided to turn away from it only to see that I was in Jay's room and he was sleeping on his couch...

When the clock caught my eye, I literally jumped off the bed but my head is banging!..

I have to be at the airport in an hour! And I take like an hour to just get ready...

I jumped out of Jay's bed ignoring the pain in my head and made my way to my room.

I jumped in the shower and managed to just spend 10 minutes.

As soon as I came out, I threw on a grey sweatshirt that said 'YMCMB' in red, some faded jeans that were folded up just above my ankles, my black white and blue Nike air max then a plain black beanie.

I grabbed my phone, Jay's car keys and my purse then made my way over to the door but stopped in my tracks when I saw everyone sitting in the living room.

"What are you all doing here?" I questioned, how did they get in?

"They all slept over last night remember? Silly mummy" Khalaya playfully rolled her eyes at me.

We managed to match without planning, she was wearing the same sweatshirt as me but the writing in pink, dark wash jeans, a grey beanie and black white and blue Nike air max on.

"Oh... I don't remember" I muttered as I started walking out "let's go pick Justin, we're kinda late" I called out as Laya came running to me.

"Can Mimi and Coco come?" she asked giving me the puppy eyes.

"Sorry boo but no, we'll be back shortly don't worry" I replied taking her hand "okay" she sighed as we all piled into 2 cars.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Glory, there he is!!" Faith shouted, pointing to a figure with raybans on looking around.

"Justin!!" I screamed running up to him which caused a few stares "Glory!!" he screamed back enveloping me in a tight long hug.

How I've missed this boy "how was Atlanta?!" I squealed not releasing my arms from his neck.

"It would have been better with you there" he pouted. I just stared at him, studying his face before kissing him deeply for about three minutes.

I've been holding that in for a month..

"Mmm I missed those lips" he whispered as we broke away and he kissed my nose.

~~~~~~~

We were back at the house now as we all had a late brunch "well I'm off, I didn't get much sleep last night" Caitlin smirked getting up.

"Yeah same" Leylah smiled also standing up "we'll be leaving too" Chaz said taking Faith's hand and soon they all got up and left leaving me and Justin.

They didn't really go home, they went to the club to get everything ready for the little surprise we all had planned for him.

"You know Glory... I've been away for a month... How about a little welcome home gift personally from you?" he grabbed my waist as he started kissing my neck.

"Hmmm how about we go to that new club that just opened in town?" I suggested.. Hehe "err yeah I guess" he sighed.

"And theeen.... Maybe I can give you your little gift" I bit down on my lip as my fingers walked up his chest "sounds like a plan!" he beamed.

"Well it's settled" I smiled "I love you" he whispered rubbing our noses together "aww I know you do, everyone loves Gloglo" I joked.

"Hey! Say I love you too" he demanded "okay, you love me too" I shrugged "no, say you love me" he whined.

"I already said that, you love me" I argued jokingly, u love messing with him "say I love you" he demanded stepping so close you couldnt slide a piece of paper through us "you love me"

"Say you love me"

"I'm just repeating myself Justin, you love me" I smiled "right that's it" he said and before I had time to think about what was going on.

He picked me up and threw me on the couch then started tickling me.

"P-please s-stop!!" I pleaded through my laughter "say I love you Justin" he offered "no t-thank you" I howled "say it" he smirked "nope" I refused.

"Fine" he shrugged and just intensified the tickling "okay okay!" I gave in "say it" he demanded still tickling me

"I love you Justin!" I screamed but not too loud, my parents were still home... My whole family was.

"Aww I know you do, everyone loves Justin" he mimicked me "not funny" I whined sitting up on my elbows.

"Says the one who almost died of laughter about ten seconds ago" he raised an eyebrow.

"That's all on you boii" I defended, punching him in the arm "ow Glory! What was that for?!" he whined.

"Dunno to be honest" I laughed making my way over to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, Jay was there with his mates while rack city was playing by tyga and I started rapping along.

"I've only just noticed that you've got talent you know" Justin said grabbing an Apple from the fruit bowl.

"Only just noticing?" I raised an eyebrow "yeah you're sick at rapping" he complimented.

"Aww taa hun" I smiled "ayy Glory twerk for us" Adam said "shut up you dickhead" I glared at him.

"Yeah man that's my sister" Jay intervened slapping him on the head.

"Well sorry then" he surrendered "better be" I grumbled "do you have what you need?" Jay rudely asked staring at me and Justin.

"It's not your kitchen is it?" I scolded.

"So? I'm in here with my mates so be on your way" he flicked us off with his hand "no though" I said.

"Err yes though" he glared at me and I glared back "I can stay here if I freaking want to" I folded my arms.

"Well we all know you're doing this to annoy so just go" he folded his arms aswell "and what if I am?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Exactly, now just go" he sighed "make me a pineapple and coconut smoothie" I demanded "if I make it, will you go?" he raised both eyebrows.

"Maybe.." I started "Glory" "fine" I sighed "good" he said as he went on to make my smoothie.