Chapter 19

I didn't really know if I loved him just yet, it was too early for love we had literally only just got together, like a week. I did really like him and I was close to love but not there yet. I just couldn't comprehend what love was doing in his eyes.

We took it to my room and it kind of escalated from there, but not before me checking Laya was safe and fast asleep also making sure we were quiet so we didn't wake her up plus I would never hear the end of it if Macy or Jay heard us having sex. But I was just making love to my man, what's the crime in that?

~~~~~~~

"Babe wake up" I felt a hot breath on my neck but I didn't want to, I was still tired from last night "babe wake up" I heard the voice again, "your brother made pancakes and he said if you don't wake up now then I get to eat all of them" he said and I shot up "don't touch my pancakes" I scolded playfully wiggling my finger in his face.

"Hey, and lets go play some b-ball then make pancakes because your brother didn't actually make any! Are you taking Laya to school?" Justin beamed, I giggled at how excited he was and contemplated on whether or not to take her to school...

"Hmm I'll go ask her and I kinda figured he didn't" I replied getting out of the bed, but as soon as I removed the covers my body was hit with cold air and I quickly jumped back in. "Forgot you were naked?" Justin chuckled, I just nodded my head while grabbing the sheets and making my way over to my closet.

I wore a simple tank top with grey sweats since I was taking a shower in less than ten minutes anyway.

"Laya get up" I said gently tapping her thigh "I don't want to go to school mummy" she groaned, turning over to look at me with puppy eyes "okay, do you wanna play some basketball with me and Justin, then make some pancakes?" I asked and she looked at me wide-eyed.

"I can stay off school!" she bounced on her bed "and sorry but no mummy, I want to see daddy!" she squealed and then my heart sank "Khalaya what have I told you?" I warned.

I know I lied to her saying he was dead but I have my reasons: 1- if I didn't say that she would always ask for him 2- God knows what he would do if he had access to her 3- he would be a terrible father to Laya 4- he's dead to me, so he's dead to Khalaya.

"But mummy, I heard aunt Macy talking to uncle Jay and she said daddy was here" she defended. Are you actually messing?! "No Khalaya she must have been talking about her friends dad, the one who has the same name as you" I lied.

"Oh.... Well can I stay with aunt Robyn?" she asked, I could sense the disappointment in her voice "erm yeah sure, if she's not busy and if she doesn't mind" I said getting up and walking out to call Robyn:

R: hey goggles!

Me: hey Robyn

R: what's up?

Me: you free today?

R: err well for now yeah, I'm going down to the studio later though, why?

Me: oh it's okay, it's just Laya wanted to stay with you but you're bu-

R: yes! I love little Laya, shall I come get her now or later? Aww she can hear my new songs exclusively!

Me: hahaha you can pick her up when you're ready

R: so now! See you in a few babz!!

Me: see you later Roro

"Hey baby, who's on the phone?" I heard someone say and I knew who it was straight away!

Me: lemme talk to Chris!!!!

R: okay keep your hair on, dont try anything on my man though

Me: don't worry I won't, now hand over!