Chapter 17

Justins POV

I can't believe she's finally mine... Finally! I'm so happy I just had to let the whole world know.

It was lunch time and we were all sitting at the table eating when one of the jocks started hitting on Glory "Glory you free this weekend?" he asked "err.. I dunno why?" she said, asking the last part "well I was just wondering if we could go out you know anywhere you want.." he answered, but before she had time to speak, I stepped in "sorry James, she's mine" I said downing my lucazade.

"What?! When did this happen? Glory tell me everything!" Faith squealed.. Why was she so excited? I seriously don't get girls.

"Hey Glory how'd you get on this morning?" Macy asked coming over to our table "err okay I guess, is Laya okay?" she asked and you could hear the worry in her voice "she's fine, Jay took her to school this morning" she replied and Glory put her head in her hands "arr I'm a terrible mum" she said to herself but I heard her loud and clear "no you're not" I said squeezing her hand.

"Glory have you done your geography?" Sian asked coming back with the coffees, she had literally dragged us to Starbucks as soon as school finished "err nope" she shrugged sipping on her cappuccino.

"I don't even know why you asked Sian, Glory never does her homework" Ryan added putting his arm around Sarah "yes I do! I always do my homework!" she defended crossing her arms, aww she looked adorable like that.

"Yeah, when the teacher has given you like 3 warnings and 2 detentions" Faith snorted "true dat" Leylah and Katie laughed "whatever, the main thing is that I do it" Glory harshly spoke.

I had nothing to say in this conversation since i'm never around and now I've only got 1 month and 2 weeks with these before I have to go to Atlanta for a month then I'll be with them again.

"Well anyway, miss said if you don't do it, then you're not coming on the shopping trip she has planned next Thursday for the whole of grade 12" Sian stated, taking a long sip of her coffee "I'm not really arsed, I'm in New York from next Wednesday to Saturday anyway, so I'm still gonna miss it.." Glory answered back playing with her cup.. Wait what?!

"Why?!" I asked, hearing this news for the first time "I've got a photoshoot for DKNY" she replied. Urgh not fair!

As soon as we got to Glorys front door, we heard drake playing loudly "ughhh, Jays mates are here" Glory moaned opening the door "oh yay! Jays mates are bang tidy!" Sian squealed along with Katie and Leylah.

"Hey sexy ladies!" two boys slurred coming down the stairs, they looked around their early 20s. "Lets go, come on" Leylah said pulling Katie and Sian off the couch and in the direction of the boys.

"Well I'm not letting our Laya stay here, I'm taking her out, youse can stay if you want" Glory sighed walking out of the living room and up the stairs, "I'll come with you" I yelled running up the stairs and into Glory's room where she was changing.

"Well hello" I smirked grabbing ahold of her waist "oh hey Justin, let me get changed" she whined slapping my hands off "okay okay" I sighed playfully releasing my hands from her waist.

I sat on the bed while she changed from her cheerleader uniform to a red and white Chicago basketball shirt, a red beanie that had Chicago written in white and red Jordans with white laces. "Right lets go get Laya" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

Leylahs POV

Me, Katie and Sian sat in Jays room with the boys while they got completely stoned and proper shitfaced, but they were 21-23 so it was fine I guess.

"Hey baby try this" Jack said handing me the weed he was smoking "no thanks, Jack you stink" I replied holding my nose "do I? So does that mean I don't get a kiss?" he slurred, placing his hands on my hips.