Chapter 8

Justins POV

I was hoping to spend the rest of the week with Glory. She was fun to be around and I just let loose. I felt like I could be myself around her and she wouldn't criticize me... Until Scooter called this morning-

Me: hey Scooter sup man

S: hey Justin you got any plans for the rest of this week?

Me: well kinda, they've not been confirmed

S: well good because there's been a slight change of plan

Me: what do you mean there's been a 'slight' change of plan?!

S: we're flying you out tonight coz you have a few interviews and photoshoots, you'll be back by Thursday evening

Me: do I have to? Do I have a choice?

S: no not really, I've already agreed to everything

Me: arr fine!

S: right answer kiddo now go to school

Me: yeye bye

And with that I hung up. Well so much for spending the week with Glory, I guess we'll have to wait until Friday..

Glorys POV

I hadn't seen Justin all day so I wasnt really sure if he was even in school. I was making my way down to detention with Sarah, Faith and Deborah when I saw Justin by my locker.

"Yo J.B!" I called out jokingly while embracing him in a hug "hey Glory, can I talk to you a sec?" he asked me, he seemed like he was bummed about something so I simply replied with a nod not sure if I wanted to know.

"Well it's actually not that bad, it's just that.. You know when I said I won't be out if town for the next two months?" he began. I hope this was going to where I hoped it would "yess... Go on" I motioned wit my hands for him to carry on

"Ye well Scooter called this morning and I've gotta fly out tonight to do stuff so I won't be back till Thursday evening" he said scratching the back of his neck. Oh the joy

"Well that's convenient coz I've got detention all week then I'm working til half seven" relief washed over his and he put a smile on "oh well that's a nice little fit then don't ya think" he said stuffing his hands into his pockets while rocking on his heels.

"Yeah, yeah it is. Anyway I gotta go, if I'm over ten minutes late for detention they'll extend it so bye!" I called out, now walking away with the girls waving at Justin. Prepare for a boring week Glory, prepare for a boring week.

~~~~~~~

This week had gone slow but thank God it was Friday. Since I wasn't working after detention tonight, the girls were coming to mine for a sleepover. Who said 17 yr olds can't have sleepovers eh?

It was lunchtime and we were all discussing what to do when we got to mine when I saw Justin chatting up a bunch of girls and winking at them while they were hanging off him and giggling.

I know I hadn't told Justin how I felt and I didn't even love him but it still broke my heart a bit, just a bit and I couldn't watch.

I stared for a while and Justins eyes met mine, but only for a milli second yet I could see the sorrow and regret in his eyes. I didn't feel like eating anymore so I got up, put my lunch away and told my friends that I'd be in the library.

I had gotten halfway down the hallway when I was slammed into the lockers, my vision went blury for about a minute as I banged my head.

"You, me tomorrow at 8" the voice whispered being so close to my face, I couldn't really see properly because my vision was still a bit blury "err no, now do us a favour and fuck off" I spat trying to pry the person off me but he wouldn't budge.

"Uh uh sweetcheeks, you've rejected me once... It's not gonna happen twice" he hissed... I knew who it was, it was the dipshit from before. Only he could be this desperate.

"Ughhh it's you, dipshit" I scowled, rolling my eyes "the name's Liam and you're gonna be screaming my name tomorrow" he whispered into my ear and I could feel his lips curl into a sick smirk.

"In your dreams and I prefer to call you dipshit, now get the fuck off!" I said almost yelling trying to get him off but he had his hands on both sides of me "keep that attitude and I'll fuck you right here right now!" I could sense him getting angry.. But do I care? No.

"get off me" I demanded but it came out more of a plead "the more you try to get me off you, the closer I get so you might aswell stop" he mumbled tracing kisses down my neck to my collarbone. His lips felt disgusting on my skin.

"p-please" I whimpered I didn't care now I just wanted to get him off me "p-please get off me" I tried once more but he just chuckled "sorry no can do baby" and then he started sucking. He removed his hands and they started roaming my body. God I felt so horrible!

It felt like that night all over again. The night I got raped. The exact actions, the exact words.. I couldn't take it, I was just so scared it was happening again.

Ever since that night, I felt less comfortable around boys, whenever I caught a boy looking at me, I'd secretly and quietly be really paranoid inside. I also took up kick-boxing, karate, kung-fu, normal boxing and everything else that has ti do with defending yourself. Of course I did all this AFTER Khalaya was born.

But I guess I was just too scared to move. I felt a hot, wet substance on my cheek and I knew I was crying. "please!! Please get off me!" I was sobbing now, like the full waterworks.

I was about to give up when someone pulled him off me and started beating the shit out of the dipshit. I wiped my eyes to see who it was and it was Justin, but as soon as I identified him, the tears started falling uncontrollably.

Noticing this, Justin got off Liam.. No wait.. The dipshit and made his way over to me who was now sitting on the floor with my knees brought to my face.

"Hey hey Glory it's okay now, he won't hurt you no more" he reached out his arms in a comforting manner but as soon as his his hands touched me, I flinched and backed away.