Chapter 63

"So where to then? Justin asked as we just sat there in his car.

"Hmm how about walmart?" I suggested.

"Why- oh I get you" he smirked revving up the the engine.

~~~~~~

"Off to the confectionery aisle" I skipped off once we got a basket.

"Do you remember what happened here?" Justin smiled meandering down the aisle.

"I bought sweets?" I played dumb "I know you know" he chuckled.

"And I know you know I know" I raised an eyebrow.

"I just know that you know that I know that you know" he shrugged.

"Well I know that you.. Wait what? I'm confused" I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to figure out how to state it.

"You're so cute" Justin laughed wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, now what do you want?" I playfully rolled my eyes while resting my head on his.

"Hmm... Sour patch kids" he grinned so I grabbed a load and put them in the basket.

"Right Hershey's next" I scanned the shelves stopping at the various Hershey's.

"Cola bottles" "haribos" "skittles" "jelly beans" "jelly babies" "wine gums" "white chocolate" "m&ms" "refreshers"

"That's enough now, imma go get some lucazade" I started making my way over to the drinks aisle.

~~~~~~

"Oh my God we're such fatties" I chuckled.

"Naa we're not because we've got fruit!" Justin smiled.

"Yeah only coz I picked some without your consent" I laughed taking the bag out of the car.

We were at this hillside that was covered in snow, it was gorgeous.

"Stop gawking at the view and come here" I heard Justin chuckle.

"It's so cold" I laughed shaking.

"Well then come here" Justin repeated himself opening his arms out towards me.

I got my phone out then took a picture of all the sweets before posting it on instagram with a caption that said: scran with @justinbieber

"We're going to get sick you know J" I shook my head as we were halfway through the sweets.

"Either from the cold or the sweets"

"You can't complain if you're gonna keep eating them" he slightly laughed.

"True dat" I paused for a second then carried on eating.

Justin's POV

"Where have you two been?! We've called you both like ten times!" Mike exclaimed coming out of the kitchen.

"Twelve actually" Glory peered at her phone.

"You're not helping yourself" he chuckled.

"I'm just stating fa-.." she stopped mid-sentence as she covered her mouth then ran to the bathroom.

"Justin I hope you haven't got her pregnant" my mom came out of nowhere.

"Jheez you scared me! And no I haven't" I sighed.

"How are you sure" she raised an eyebrow.

"Well one, she'd normally throw up in the morning two, she's been complaining about period cramps and three... We ate alot of sweets so it's most likely to be that" I explained.

"Hmmm.. Okay" she looked at me suspiciously then disappeared into the livingroom.

"Hey you ok?" I asked walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah.. Fine" Glory breathed out looking out the window.

"Was it the sweets?" I wrapped my arms around her.

"I think so" she answered burying her face in my chest.

"Do you wanna go lie down?" I asked.

"Naa, let's watch a movie" she looked up at me.

"What do you wanna watch?" I raised both eyebrows.

"Hmmmm... Iron Man" she smiled.

"Well let's go" I took her hand and led her out of the bathroom.

Glory's POV

"Hey peoples!" Chaz jumped into the movie theatre with everyone else.

"Hey, merry Christmas" I smiled "you feeling better now?" Connie asked.

"Worse, I had a massive scran with Justin before" I sighed.

"Yo Chaz where's your girl?" Justin nudged him.

"She said her mom wouldn't let her out since it was Christmas or something" he shrugged slouching on one of the recliner seats.

"That's weird.. Her mum's not like that?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I left the room to call Faith-

F: hello?

Me: where are you?

F: erm.. Erm well you see...

Me: spit it out!

F: I cheated on Chaz..

Me: ahaha stop pissing with me

F: stop laughing I'm being serious

Me: well this is a fucking joke Faith.. What the hell?!

F: I know I know.. I just- I didn't know what I was doing

Me: you were fucking some other bastard behind your man's back that's what you were doing

F: wow.. When you put it like that..

Me: well I'm not gonna sugar-coat it for you am I?! Who was it?

F: Cameron.. Dallas

Me: you're on your own with this one.

F: please don't tell anyone

Me: they're all gonna find out anyway!

F: not if you don't tell them

Me: you're being stupid, it's your stupid mistake and you're dragging me into this

F: please

Me: fine.. But if Chaz doesn't know by next Friday. I'm telling him

F: fine

Me: see you around then

F: yeah okay bye!

Me: bye.

I can't believe this girl right now. Sleeping with Cameron while she's with Chaz.. Pure stupidity.

"Hey what did Faith say?" Chaz came out of the room.

"Well her mom still wo- wait how did you know I was talking to Faith?" I questioned.

"Coz everyone else is in there.. Everything ok?" he raised both eyebrows

"Yup she's just with her family" I lied.

Faith you owe me big time!...

~~~~~~~~~

I'm writing a new book called it's not easy but I'm not really sure of that name so comment on what you want it to be called and I'll choose, it's a teen fiction not a fan fiction by the way.

Vote+Comment

Peace+Love