Chapter 6

Jogging up to Jays room, I found him on his bed with headphones on while writing something "hey Jay, watcha doing?" I asked jumping on his bed. Not even noticing my being, I decided to stick my foot in his face so he could notice me... And he did.

"What the hell Glory! When did you come in?" his facial expression changing from annoyed to confused. I merely laughed at him and told him Justin was downstairs with Khalaya "Justin..." he asked clearly waiting for a surname.

"Justin Bieber" I replied rolling my eyes, I probably shouldn't have done that because he thought I was joking "ahaha nice one so, Justin..." he asked waiting for a surname once again, getting fed up now, I got off his bed and told him where to find me.

~~~~~~~

I came downstairs and found two empty plates in a deserted living room. I checked around the whole house only to see Justin chasing Khalaya, picking her up and throwing her inside the pool. When or how they changed I have no idea.

Jogging over to them, I jumped on Justins back so they could acknowledge my presence and they did "oh hey Glory, didn't see you come out here" Justin said deviously walking over to the pool with me on his back... He was up to something..

"Yeah well I just wanted to see what you two were up to so imma head back in now" I replied trying to get off his back but his hands wouldn't budge "oh no Glory you can't possibly want to go back inside now can you? Surely you could join us for a dip"

He didnt even wait for me to answer before he charged forwards and jumped into the water "Justin I still have my clothes on! What the hell!!" I shrieked splashing him with water while Khalaya was laughing at the other end of the pool "yeah well you still have a washing machine aswell" Justin smirked happily.

Khalaya was laughing hard now so I decided to make her pay "oh you think that's funny do you?" I asked making my way over to her as a smirk formed on my face. She immediately stopped laughing as her eyes widened.

"No I don't! I wasn't laughing at all!" she cried in defense, shaking her head vigorously while backing away, she knew what I was planning to do. "I believe you were madam" Justin replied making his way over to us. He looked at me and nodded... Ooooh she was in for it now!

"Guys.... Thus isn't funny" Khalaya pleaded "oh but you see it is" me and Justin said in unison,iidentical smirks playing on our lips. We had now cornered Khalaya into the side of the pool with no escape.

"Oh poop" she muttered under her breath and with that we lunged forward but resulting with nothing.. How did she get away? "Hehe catch me if you can poopers!" laya cried out swimming for her life. Justin turned to me and chuckled "poopers?" he asked in which I merely shrugged my shoulders and replied "don't ask me, I don't teach her that shit"

We raced after her and we're by her side in no time since her little legs hadn't taken her that far. Diving in once again, we got the same result... Nothing.. How was she getting away? Justin nudged me and whispered in my ear "we'll get her" "oh dont you worry we will" I replied with a smirk.

Khalaya was now trying her best to scramble out of the pool so I charged forwards and grabbed her leg "oh no you don't" I said pulling her back towards the water "but mummy, Doras on and you know how much I love Dora!" she protested.

Now this was true, this girl would go into a sulk or tantrum ALL day if she missed them even announcing that Dora was on next "fine" I sighed letting go of her leg and her face instantly lit up "hehehe silly mummy! Dora doesn't start until 7o'clock!" she yelled running for her life.. Oh she's getting it now I thought to myself.

We got out of the pool and chased Khalaya all around the house, wetting everything in the process. Finally catching her in the kitchen, I got hold of her legs while Justin got hold of her arms, heading for the pool.

"Noooooo! I'm sorry! This isn't fair!" she wailed desperately trying to get away "it's too late for that now little one" Justin chuckled as she was failing to escape. As soon as we reached the pool, we catapulted Khalaya in and she was screaming with frustration. Justin and I were howling with laughter until she started wailing and protective mother mode kicked in.

"Whats wrong laya?" I asked, concern in my voice "I hurt my hand, look!" she cried sticking her hand out "aww come here" I said grabbing her hand and examining it. In the corner of my eye I could see Justin take a step back while shaking his head "what?" I asked putting my full attention on Justin but still holding layas hand.

"Oh nothing, just that you're so gullible" he replied... I am not and what does that have to do with anything right now? "What do yoh mean?" I asked, curious as to why he brought that up now. But Khalaya decided to fill me in instead "he means this mummy" and before I was able to react, Khalaya had dragged me in.

"KHALAYA!!!!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs, furious! But the two of them just broke into fits of laughter and I couldn't help but laugh also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter will be coming out maybe tomorrow aka next year ;) happy new year people!! Xx