Chapter 30

"Are you done?" I spat, cocking my head to the right.

As soon as I spoke, they broke away.

Confusion all over Selena's face and shock, confusion and worry on Justin's face.

"You disgust me" I snarled them both and walked away.

I never cry over a boy... Never, no matter how stupid they are, I never cry over them.

Ughhh I hate Justin!!

"Wait Glory!! Glory stop please" he called out running after me.

"Two minutes. Explain. Go" I snapped turning around and folding my arms.

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck "well this is how it went down" he started..

*flashback* Justins POV

The party was amazing, I couldn't thank everyone enough.

I spoken to anyone and everyone not to mention I'd had quite a lot to drink... Shhhh!

I went to go look for Glory so we could leave and she could give me a welcome home gift but I felt like I was gonna throw up so I ran to the bathroom.

I was walking out of the bathroom when I was pushed against the wall "missed me Justin?" Selena whispered.

"Selena stop it, get of-" before I could finish my sentence, her lips came crashing onto mine and out of instinct, I kissed back "are you done?" I heard Glory's voice.

You could tell she was pissed... Why wouldn't she be?

I've basically just cheated on her... Shit.

She looked like she was about to kill someone... Literally, but at the same time, she was showing no emotion, not one tear.

"You disgust me" she spat then walked away and I just had to chase after her.

"Wait Glory!! Glory stop please!" I begged and she finally turned around.

"Two minutes. Explain. Go" she demanded folding her arms... And this is where we are now..

*flashback*

Glory's POV

Well that makes sense...

He's drunk, because I know this prick would never cheat on me sober.

I still don't forgive him though, being drunk isn't an excuse.

I stared at him then started walking away "wait Glory stop! Am I forgiven?!" he shouted running after me.

"Hell no, you can find your own way to YOUR house" I bluntly said before getting into Jay's car and driving off.

I couldn't get Selena's confused expression out of my head, why was she confused when she saw me?

Didn't she know Justin was taken?

Oh wait! Paparazzi still hadn't gotten a hold of our relationship!

She probably didn't know! Oh... I forgive her?

You know what they say. Forgive and Forget.

Imma forgive Selena and forget Justin.

As soon as I got home, I went straight to my room, locked the door and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~

I woke up with the worst head ache ever, I didn't drink last night but what happened was too painful to think about.

I basically broke up with him...

I got in the shower and decided to just take my time.

Once I got out, I wore a blue short-sleeved Brooklyn basketball shirt that went down to my knees, blue and white Jordans, a white beanie and my loop earrings.