Chapter 16

We raved till like half eight until I heard the door open. I legged it down the stairs hoping it was Macy and Khalaya and praise the Lord it was!

"Khalaya!! Come here love!" I shrieked grabbing her and squeezing the life out of her, aww I missed her "hi mummy, aunt Macy took me shopping.. Look!" she exclaimed holding up a Selfridges bag, a Gucci bag, a topshop, Rivera, River Island and Prada bag.

"Wow you've been busy haven't you? But don't you ever go anywhere again without telling me, do you understand?" I asked sternly "yes mummy, I'm sorry I didnt tell you" she whispered with her head low and looking to the ground.

"It's okay my little muffin, now lets get you ready for bed its past your bedtime" I answered taking the bags off her and following her up the stairs "night Macy!" I yelled from the top of the stairs "night Gloglo!" she yelled back and I just knew she was smirking.

I had just tucked our Laya in and was making my way back to my room where all the others were. "Hey Glory lets play never have I ever" Deborah squirmed "yeah sure" I replied sitting on my bed "got any alcohol?" Chaz smirked.. This is gonna be a heck of a night and we're even underaged.

We were all sitting on the floor circling the alcohol which was 4 bottles of wine, 3 of beer, 5 Jack Daniels and I brought up 5 wine glasses and 6 shot cups.

"Right lets do this! Who wants to start?" Deborah asked looking around "I will, never have I ever... Been in trouble with the cops" Ryan smirked staring straight at me, I took a glass and filled it with wine before downing it "when have you been in trouble with the cops Glory?" Justin asked "long story" we all said in sync which caused us to laugh.

"Okay my turn, never have I ever turned a boy on just for fun" Sian smirked, I swear they just planned for me to get drunk tonight. I picked up the Jack Daniels and you know the way it goes.

"My turn now.. Never have I ever... Sworn at my parents" I was beaming now, knowing that four of them had hehe. Chaz, Leylah, Katie and Sarah picked up a glass. "Okay me now, never have I ever ..... Twerked?" Justin said, but it came out more as a question than a fact, me, Sian, Deborah, Faith, Kate, Katie, Sarah, Leylah and Chaz took our glasses.

"When have you twerked?" Ryan asked looking at Chaz "before when we were having our little raving session" Chaz laughed.

By 10 o'clock we were all really drunk like we didn't know what was going on around us. "okay last on-hiccup- last one" Chaz slurred "never have I ever .... Laughed" Chaz laughed and we all took the remainings of the alcohol "oh wait I have to take it now too" he said emptying the last beer bottle into his mouth.

"Okay lets dance!" Kate beamed. She got her phone out and played swerve by sage the Gemini, all through I was just grinding on Justin and laughing. "I want you" he whispered in my ear, so I turned around and kissed him for a full five minutes.

"Yes Bieber!" Ryan drunkenly said and then he started singing drunk in love to Sarah.. But he can't sing.

Everyone had left my room to sleep or do something, I dunno. All I know is that me and Justin returned to our little make out session and we kinda ended up on the bed..

I woke up with the worst head ache ever and I was about to get up when I realized I was naked... Oh no! Oh no oh no oh no oh no!

I turned around to see Justin lying there also naked, arr I don't remember anything from last night but I'm certain me and Justin did it... I frantically looked around for a condom when I found a used one on the floor by Justins side of the bed.. Thank God. "morning beauts" Justin grumbled.

"Justin wake up! We had fucking sex last night!" I whisper-shouted and that's when he shot up and realized he was naked "what? How do you know? My head kills! Did we use a condom? We're only 17!" Justin panicked.

"Well it's clearly obvious we were drunk last night, look at the state of my room, we're both naked and there's a condom on the floor.." I explained wrapping the sheets around my body "Glory will you be mine?" Justin blurted out a bit too fast.. Did I hear right?

"What did you say?" I asked "I said will you be mine" he repeated looking down, well I'll be damned "yeah" I smiled, he immediately shot his head up with a smile taking over his face.

"Yeah?!" he asked as if he didn't hear me properly "yes!" I repeated hugging him "yes!" he shouted, hugging me back but even tighter and kissing all over my face "Justin stop it" I laughed "nu uh girlfriend" he beamed, wow he was so happy!

"What day is it?" I wondered "ermm.... Monday?" he answered, I shot up like a flash "what time is it?!" I whisper-shouted "err.. Seven for- fucking hell it's seven forty!!" he yelled realizing the same thing I did, we were late for school with the worst hangover ever..

We both jumped in the shower and got ready, me in my cheerleaders outfit and Justin had brought loads of his clothes to put in my wardrobe yesterday aswell.

We made a quick coffee and headed out once we tried waking some of the others so we just left a note, Sarah and Ryan had already gone.. So had Kate and Leylah.

We got to the school gate, walking in hand in hand, now being 15 minutes late and we had the first class together fortunately.