Chapter 24

"Oh my God Lily what are you doing here?!" I gasped squeezing the life out of her "cuz cuz cuz! You're killing me man" she laughed.

"Aww I missed that accent" Katie pouted "yeah whatever, you gone all American on me init" Lily joked.

I have missed that accent like crazy but it's been like 4 years, our accents were bound to change "yo cuz, wheres the rest of the mandem?" Lily tapped my shoulder "dunno" I shrugged, getting my books out of my locker.

"See you round yeah?" she sighed giving us both a hug "yeah bye" we both said in sync "safe" and with that she walked away..... Lily's here!!!!

"Ayy who was that?" Ryan asked coming over with everyone "who do you think it was?" I smirked looking over at the girls.

"Don't fricking tell me it was Lily?!" Deborah covered her mouth in shock "yup yup" Katie laughed "no freaking way!" Chaz cooed in a girly voice "who's Lily?" he asked coming back to his senses.

"An old friend from London!! We were the mandem back then along with Shania, Dominique, Tiffany, Jacob, Jamal, Mikey, Cameron, Amy and Emily..." Sian explained.

"Oh.." Chaz said stuffing his hands in his pockets "mandem? What the hell is a mandem??" Ryan asked.

"A mandem is just basically the group of people you hang out with" Kate explained "oh... Well which house to today then?" Ryan asked shoving his hands into his own pockets.

"Oh not mine, I'm having a mother daughter day with our Laya" I informed "oh, so how about yours then Chaz?" Leylah asked turning to Chaz.

"Yeah sure" he shrugged.

"Who are you talking to?" Justin asked trying to look over at my phone but I hid it away "a friend" I answered, continuing to talk to Millie.

"Girl or boy?" he asked trying to look over at my phone again "Justin it's a girl friend calm down" I sighed shoving my phone in his face.

"Okay okay I was just asking" he surrendered "wow nice of you to finally come out Glory" Chaz snickered.

"Shut up you prick" I rolled my eyes as I slapped his head "oww!" he whined rubbing the back of his head "you deserved that" Leylah laughed "shut up" he glared at her.

~~~~~~~

"Yo Glory wagwarn blud" Lily came and safed me.

"Wagwarn" I replied, still had a bit of London in me ;).

"Listen fam, I was wandering if I could back to yours, be like old times init?" she suggested, nudging my side.

"Aww sorry, I'm having a mother daughter day with our Khalaya. But you can go with the rest of the group if you want, they're going to Chaz's" I offered, writing Chaz's address on a piece of paper.

"Who's Chaz bruv?" she asked scrunching up her face "Chaz. Chaz Somers" I told her "Chaz Somers? As in Justin Bieber Chaz Somers?" she asked getting all in my face.

"Yeah" I smiled "that's well sick that!" she beamed. "Haha there's his address, tell him you're a friend" I instructed handing her the paper.

"Yeah yeah. See you later fam. Safe" she safed me, grabbed the paper and just went.

Lily wasn't a belieber, she was actually a directioner but she stil respected my boo.

Lily's POV

Arr this is well sick man.

I hadn't even been in Stratford that long but I was loving it already.

Me, Emily and Amy yeah? We planned a surprise for our mandem coz we miss em init. When Glory moved, nearly all our crew moved aswell fam.

Except from us, Tiffany, Jamal, Cameron, Mikey, Shania, Jacob and Dominique. And now yeah? Three of are going to join em init.

I got to Chaz's house and it was massive blud.

I knocked on the door and waited about 2 minutes before someone opened the door and it was Justin Bieber fam!

"Err... Who are you?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Oh I'm Lily, I'm a friend of Glory n tha init" I explained "oh!! You're the Londoner Lily!" he exclaimed.

"Err I think so" I wandered "come in then, they're in the living room" he stepped aside to let me in "thanks bruv" I safed him and waited for him to show me the way to the living room.

"LILY!!!!!" all the girls screamed and ran to attack me in a bone crushing hug.

"Hold up cuz! You're killing me init!" I yelled and they finally let go of me "aww girl we've missed you!!!" Caitlin shouted.

"Yeah yeah, I missed you all too init" I laughed "so how've you been?" Leylah squirmed "I've been good avent I?!" I smiled.

"HEEEEEYYY!!!" Chaz joined in "shut up Chaz!" Justin and who I'm pretty sure is Ryan Butler slapped him on the head.

"I'm Ryan, you must be Londoner Lily?" he asked "err yeah" I answered.

Why does everyone keep calling me that blud?

"So guys I have something to tell you" Kate spoke up. She looked around to see if she had everyone's attention before continuing.

"Well spit it out then fam" I sighed impatiently.

"Okay okay.... My dad's got a new job in Egypt... So I only have a few days left here..." she blurted out "ARRR WHAAT?!" I moaned.

"As soon as I come yeah?! You leave! What the actual hell blud?!" I whined, I know I sounded like a five yr old but I didnt care.

I was about to lose a part of my mandem! "Awww do you have to go?" Deborah pouted "yeahhh.." Kate sighed "does Glory know?" Sian asked raising an eyebrow.

"Erm.. No, I was gonna tell her with all of you but she didn't come" she looked down "do you wanna tell her or shall I?" Justin offered.

"You can tell her" she pursed her lips to the side of her mouth "I reckon we should all piley on Kate!" Chaz beamed.

"And what good would that do?" Ryan laughed. He was always the sensible one and Chaz was always the silly one.

"I dunno, just for fun I guess" Chaz shrugged "try anything and I swear..." Kate warned, pointing a finger to all of us "too late bruv" I shrieked before jumping on Kate.

Next thing you knew, we had all pileyed on Kate and she just kept cussing at us.

"That's the second time you boys have jumped on me now... And it's not even fucking funny!" she growled.

"No it's hysterical" Ryan laughed and I couldn't help but laugh myself.

"Time for a mini rave session init cuz" I suggested "YES!!" they all screamed getting their phones out.

"Hold up blud" I said standing up "my idea... My music init" I said, but it was more like a demand.

"As long as it's Justin Timberlake" Katie smirked.

"What?! Sit down bruv!" I k-m-t at her as I played sunset by Kid Ink "yes man" I shouted getting into it.

~~~~~~~

We raved for like an hour until something actually came into my mind.

"Yo Kate come here cuz" I motioned with my head over to the corner so she could hear me better.

"Yeah??" she asked trying to block out the music "ayy when you leaving fam?" I asked , sadness evident in my voice.

"Oh err... In three days" she mumbled looking at the ground "in three WHAT??! Oh my dayz blud why so soon?" I wailed.

"Its my dad's job I'm sorry" she was close to tears as she pulled me in for a tight hug. I was losing my mandem all over again fam.

As soon as I come, she goes... Life's so not fair cuz...