Chapter 34

As soon as me and Justin got home, I legged it inside and screamed for everyone to come down.

"What?" my dad moaned looking irritated.

"Yeah we were kinda in the middle of something" my mum smirked.

"Eww" I scrunched up my face once I realized what they meant.

"What? How'd you think you all got here?" my dad gestured to me, Jay and Macy "didn't want to think about it" Jay dismissed.

"No time to argue, Khalayas been taken" and immediately, they whipped their heads around to me, all except Justin.

"What the fuck do you mean she's been taken?!" my dad roared.

"We went to the track, she was inside doing long jump with Justin while I was running outside, he came out for like less than a minute just to tell me that Laya was ready to go and when he went back inside... She was gone!" I rambled, whispering the last part.

"This is utter bullshit" my dad growled heading for the door "wait I have a plan" I shouted which made him stop in his tracks "I'm listening" he hissed.

"Have you still got those diving suits from last year?" I asked him "yeah I'll go get them" he didn't ask any questions.

"Good now Jay, go dress up in yellow... Like a sandy yellow" I informed "on it" he swiftly made his way up the stairs.

"Mum can you go and get dad's khaki shorts and Justin go get a pair aswell" I instructed.

"Yup" they replied in sync "oh and sunglasses and a hat!" I yelled as they disappeared up the stairs.

"What about me?" Macy questioned, folding her arms.

"Oh erm.. Go get those ear pieces from dad's office!" I quickly said.

~~~

Soon we were all back downstairs with everything in the middle of the living room.

"Right, mum and Macy, you two are going to be in the water, take these ear pieces and make sure you're not seen" I handed them the wetsuits and earpieces.

"Wait why are we going to the beach?" Jay asked "he wants to meet me there at 8" I stated.

"Who?" my dad stood up.

"Liam" I squeaked "just watch when I get my hands on him" my dad balled his hands into tight fists.

"No. That's why you're going to be watching from afar, but put these on so nobody recognises you" I threw him the khaki shorts, hat,sunglasses and an earpiece "fine" he mumbled.

"Jay, we're going to bury you in the sand okay? Don't worry, we'll make sure you can breathe and hear! I'm gonna mark the spot next to you so I can put Liam right by you, if he trys anything then you pull on his legs and do what you do best" I told Jay who simply nodded his head then I also handed him an earpiece.

"And Justin, you'll be like my dad, khaki shorts, sunglasses, earpiece and a hat" I threw the things over in his direction.

"Okay" was all he said.

"Are you sure you want to do this Glory?" Jay asked "yeah, you can all stay here while me and Jay go finish him off" my dad offered.

"Are you fucking serious right now?! Of course I'm coming! She's my daughter why wouldn't I go?!" I fumed.

"Glory calm down, they were just suggestions" Justin tried reasoning with me.

"Yes and have some respect Glory" my mum spoke.

"Respect?! Don't talk to me about respect! You know damn well that if it were me Jay or Macy missing, you'd probably kill someone! And you!.." I turned to Justin.

"You have the cheek to be telling me to calm down WHEN IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S GONE" I screamed.

I was crying now and I was beyond pissed, I couldn't even look at them.

"It's 6:01pm I'm leaving.. Show up or not, I really don't care anymore" I hissed, wiping my tears away before storming out of the house..

If I don't get my baby girl tonight...

Someone's gonna die and I'm not messing. But I had to make a quick stop.

~~~~~~~

I had quickly gone to the track to run so more. I was so scared of many things, I needed space.

Plus I was already in my kit so that was helpful.

I got to the beach around 6:45 and when I did, I immediately spotted my family and Justin standing by the smoothie bar so I slowly walked over to them.

I had to admit Justin looked so damn sexy in those khaki shorts but I had to focus on the task at hand...

"Glory we're sorry, we know there's a lot of pressure on you and your baby girl has been taken.. Hell your handling it better than I would've but anything you need we're here okay? Us valenquezs stick together.. You got that?" my dad spoke on behalf of everyone.

"Yeah and I'm sorry too, I'm just stressed and I'm scared I might not get Laya back tonight" I confessed.

"No don't be sorry, we understand, atleast you haven't hurt anyone" my dad smiled enveloping me in a tight hug.

"Yet" I heard Macy roll her eyes "keep talking bitch and I'll hurt you" I spoke harshly, glaring at her as she put her hands up in surrender.

"Well let's get digging" I sighed.

"Did that while you were at the track" Justin informed "oh" was all I was able to say.

We just talked (well they talked) and drunk smoothie after smoothie until it was time and can you guess which smoothie I got?

Pineapple and coconut! I'm literally in love with that drink.

"Right... Dad go over by those chairs and Justin stay by this smoothie bar" I pointed to the appointed places.

"Yes ma'am" they laughed in sync as they walked away.. Weird.

As my dad left for the chairs, me, my mum, Macy and Jay made our way over to where the hole was dug which was very close to the sea..

Perfect.

~~~~~~~

I couldn't help thinking..

What if he didn't give Khalaya back?

What if I had to do something to get her back?

What if he's not working alone?

It's highly likely that he isn't.. But then who's helping him?

How did he know Khalaya had only been to this beach twice?

Why was he doing this?

So many questions were running through my head, I didn't notice the time go by...