Chapter 32

I was so shocked I didn't know what to do..

Take him back? Or not? Take him back? Or not? Take him back? Or no-

"Just take him back Glory!" Robyn interrupted my thoughfts..

I love him and I do want him back... But I'm scared this'll happen again..

"Promise to never pull a stunt like this again?" I pointed a finger in his direction "promise" he said taking a step closer...

"Well then I guess you're no longer single" I smiled, going to hug him.

"Yes!" he beamed, hugging the life out of me, I'm so happy he's mine again!.. But I'm leaving in two days...

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Justin noticed my mood had changed as he broke away from the hug and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just that I'm leaving this Sunday for Miami" I mumbled, looking down.

"What? Why?!" he whined "work" I bluntly stated "well when will you be back?" he asked "5th October"

"5th October?! You're gonna be gone a month?!" he muttered.

"I'm only in Miami for a week, then in New York for two then in Mississippi for one and a half" I pouted.

"But... I'm only in New York for the victorias secret fashion show so you could come see me.." I trailed off and instantly his face lit up "maybe I will.." he grinned, wiggling his eyebrows .

"Let's go" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I thought you were meeting up with some new friends that you met through an old friend" he laughed.

"That's at 3, it's only half one" I shrugged pulling him out of the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Justin what time is it?" I asked jumping onto his back "2:55.. Why?" he wondered as he grabbed my legs but I quickly jumped off .

"I gotta go! See you later boo" I gushed out, pecking him on the lips

I grabbed my dad's car keys and ran out the house... I'm gonna be late.. I zoomed down the road, glancing at the car clock as I drove.

3:10pm.. Not bad?

As soon as I walked into the restaurant, I saw the five girls I was looking for.. And Selena?

Deciding to take my time, I strode over to the table, slow but confident "hey peoples" I greeted as I sat down besides Brogan.

"You're late" Connie folded her arms playfully "you should get used to that" Faith informed "are you always late?" Evie asked

"Yes" "nope" me and Faith spoke at the same time, but I was the one that said no.

"Don't lie Glory, you're late for EVERYTHING!" Faith exclaimed "you're being melodramatic" I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm being realistic" she said in a 'duh' tone of voice "yeah yeah, I'm hungry" I held onto my stomach.

"Well we ordered our food just before you came. You could try get that waiter over there" Selena suggested, pointing over at a hench, gorgeous waiter.

"Damn he's fine" Connie whistled.

I playfully rolled my eyes and called him over "Joey?!" I exclaimed as he came closer to the table.

"Oh hey Glory, how you been?" he politely asked as he got his notepad out "good thanks, Faith this is Joey from our school" I introduced the two "don't forget us" Evie laughed.

"Its okay I know who you all are.. My sister loves all four of you, she doesn't wear anything apart from your clothes Brogan and Connie, she's seen all your photoshoots Evie and you're like the only person she'll listen to Selena" he fangirled on behalf of his sister.

"Well isn't that cute" Brogan said.

"She'll have a heart attack when I tell her that all her favorite celebrities are friends then she'll die when I tell her I served them and a friend of mine is a friend of theirs" he laughed.

"How'd you reckon she'd react when you tell her we want to meet her?" Connie asked "are you serious?" he looked so shocked.

"Yeah, we're in town for a couple of weeks.. Why not?" Evie shrugged "great now can I order? I'm starving" I moaned "oh yeah, sorry" Joey chuckled.

~~~~~~~

"Hey beauts, did you have fun?" Justin grabbed my waist as he came out of the kitchen.

We had just got back and I invited the girls round and why the hell was Justin covered in flour?

"Justin?... Why are you covered in flour?" I asked as I backed away from him.

"Because we had a big food fight mummy! It was huge! The kitchen is soo messy" Khalaya giggled as she spread her arms out wide and stuck her little belly out to show us how big the mess was.

"Oh my God is that Khalaya?!" Millie squealed, I forgot they were here "who's Khalaya?" Evie asked as she looked at Millie with confusion across her face.

"Glory's daughter" Faith answered and immediately, Millie fast walked over to Laya and squeezed the life out of her.

"I may not know you but I'm going to hug back because I'm nice" Laya smiled.

We all laughed at her actions and went inside the living room.

"So when were you planning on telling us you're dating Justin Bieber?" Brogan raised an eye at me.

"Didn't think it was necessary" I lied, the real reason was I wasn't actually with him when I met these...

But who needs to know?

"And when were you gonna tell us you guys have a kid?" Connie raised her eyebrow aswell "she's not actually mine" Justin mumbled "she's not yours?!" Evie clarified "no" he whispered looking down.

"I wish she was though" he said it more to himself but I heard him loud and clear "how old is she?" Connie questioned "4" I replied

"4?!"

"It's not what you think.." I started off... I really didn't want to talk about this.

"I don't want to talk about this, can we drop it please?" I sighed.

"Bu-" "Brogan she wants to drop it... So drop it" Selena reasoned "wait what are you doing here?" Justin's voice filled with anger once he noticed Selena.

" alm down, I invited her" I put my hand up to his chest so he didn't do anything.

"Why?" he spat through gritted teeth "unclench your jaw now" I demanded, cheeky...

"I said why did you invite her?" he spat again not unclenching his jaw.

"Actually all you said was why and unclench your jaw now or I'm not speaking to you" I folded my arms.

"Don't try and be smart with me Glory! Stop being stubborn and tell me why the fu-" I quickly covered his mouth before he spoke any further.

"Remember there's a toddler around" I hissed "its okay I'll leave" Selena spoke.

"No you won't" I glared at Justin "yes she will" he glared back "who lives here? You or me?" I poked him in the chest.

"Well if she stays then I'm going... Take your pick, your boyfriend or his ex?" he raised an eyebrow "you're such a dick" I scolded and walked out of the room.

Stubborn boy...

But did I really know Selena? Was this all an act and she's secretly trying to get me out of the picture? Was Justin merely overreacting? Is Selena who she says she is?

I don't know what to think anymore..