Chapter 38

"Hey peoples!" I grinned as I stepped aside to let everyone in.

"Yoyo Gloglo!" Chaz screamed "keep your voice down, my parents are upstairs!" I laughed as I shut the door.

"Wait... Where's Christian and Brogan?" I wondered as I spotted two missing people and as if on cue, the doorbell rang again.

"Hey gu-" I stopped in my tracks when I noticed an extra person "hey Glory, this is my sister, Caitlin" Christian informed me with the littlest enthusiasm ever.

"Oh hey Caitlin?" I greeted but came out more like a question, by now, Brogan had already gone in so it was just us three at the door.

"Hey, I'll be spending the night with Christian, mom's orders" she slightly laughed.

"Wait what?! No it's not! Mom said drop me then go home, there's no way in hell you're staying!" Christian argued, folding his arms.

"Well I've already got all my things in the car so I'm staying, I'll just go get them" she shrugged, making her way over to her car.

"Quick, shut the door and lock it!" Christian spoke quickly as he hurried inside and locked the door.

I just stood there staring at him with a confused look.

"If my sister stays, there will be no fun whatsoever, it'll be the awkwardest thing ever and you'll have the shittiest time ever" he explained.

"Oh come on, she can't be that bad?" I questioned "she's still hung up on Justin, she'll do anything to get him back" "she can sleep in her car" I didn't even let him finish.

It's bad enough we have to deal with Selena and now Caitlin?

Oh God! I'm not letting anyone take Justin away from me, so you can either give up now or die trying :).

"Mum? Dad? Where are you going?" I asked as my parents came down with duffel bags "we forgot how crazy your friends are... And we're not sticking around to remember" my dad laughed.

"So we're gonna spend the night in Robyn's with Khalaya, just don't do anything we wouldn't do" my mum winked at me.

"Oh my God just go already" I covered my face from embarrassment.

"Wait don't open that door!" Christian called out "and why not young man?" my dad questioned.

"Ermm.. There's... There's... Assassins! Yeah, they've assassinated half the neighborhood already" he lied...

Really? Assassins?

"Well we'll just whoop their asses won't we Michael?" my mum joked, she knew he was lying.

"Yeah we will, do they have like a group name?" he wondered "Cait..-i-.. Lin?" I answered but once again came out more like a question.

"Ahh yes, we've been up against the Cait-i-lin once, we totally whooped their asses and now they're out for revenge" my dad looked into the distance like he was replaying a memory.

"We've got to face them" my mum boldly spoke "woah.." Christian looked mesmerized, he actually believed them.

Why can't my parents act like parents instead of big kids? "Stay here, this is our fight" my dad almost yelled as they reached the door.

"Be careful Mr and Mrs. Valenquez!" Christian warned as my mum opened the door, I nudged his side and gave him a death glare "they're messing with you" I hissed.

"What? No! Now they've let-" "you two!" Caitlin fumed as she stomped inside and dropped her bag on the floor "hi Caitlin" my mum spoke "bye Caitlin" my dad laughed.

"Have fun" he smirked at me and Christian before he went out and locked the door from the outside.

"Arrr.. Shit" Christian mumbled as we started slowly walking backwards "do you know how long I was standing outside waiting for you to open the door" she growled stepping forward.

"You're gonna pay for that" she scolded.

"Run!" I screamed before I fully turned and sprinted away with Christian hot on my tail. We had the big house all to ourselves now so we could do whatever ever we want.

"Christian!! Glory!!" she screamed chasing after us which made us both look back laughing until we bumped into people.

Next thing I knew, I was on top of Justin "oh hi babe sorry about that gotta dash love you" I quickly said, pecking him on the lips and sprinting off again.

"Christian come on!" I called out "right behind you" I heard him say "pool!" was all I said before diving in.

"Christian? Glory? I know you're out here! So come out now!" we heard her scream in frustration, Christian started laughing which caused bubbles to rise to the top.

I quickly covered his mouth and put my finger over my lips indicating for him to be quiet in which he just nodded.

A few minutes passed and we decided she had gone so we emerged from the water.

"You're lucky I bring like 3 extra pairs of clothes no matter how long I'm staying" Christian huffed although I knew he wasn't really mad at me.

"It was fun though wasn't it" I laughed walking inside after I had gotten rid of all the excess water, I was still soaking but not as wet as before.

"Yeah.. It was" Christian shrugged as we walked into the kitchen where everyone was but they hadn't noticed us yet.

"But Justy, I said I'm sorry, why won't you take me back?" Caitlin whined, hanging off Justin's arm.

"I've already told you Caitlin, I'm with Glory, I'm happy and I forgive you but we're better as friends" Justin looked irritated as he pryed Caitlin off him.

"But you know you still love me... I won't tell if you don't" she kissed his ear.

"No Caitlin, get off" he tried to keep his voice down as he went to the sink to wash his ear.

I heard Christian snicker so I turned to him.

"She's so desperate, she needs a life and a reality check" he whispered shaking his head, it was quite funny the fact that he washed his ear after Caitlin kissed it.

"Justin I'm going to get you back no matter what" she spun him around and was about to kiss him until I ran over to her and hugging her really tight (bear in mind I was soaking.. Hehe).

"Oh my God! Get the fuck off me! You're soaking!" she wailed but I just hugged her tighter.

"Oh Caitlin I'm sorry we locked you outside, that was Christian's fault and I'm sorry we ran away from you.. That was my fault and I'm sorry we hid from you.. That was also my fault " I laughed as I let go of her and she was now just as wet as I was.

"Where did you hide? The pool?!" she shrieked, examining herself with disgust.

"Yes actually" Christian smiled "you're a bitch" she growled as she glared at me "now why are we speaking about ourselves in third person hmm?" I smirked.

"Ahhh" she screamed before stomping out of the kitchen.

"Shut the door on your way out" I yelled after her and then she popped her head back in the kitchen as she smiled evily

"Oh I'm not going anywhere, the games are just beginning"