Chapter 44

I waited hesitantly for Glory's reaction but she was just quiet.

"Wait there for just one moment" she smiled innocently before getting off the bed she was sitting on and disappearing from my sight.

Then all of a sudden I heard this loud crash and a thud and a scream then Glory came and sat back down on the bed.

"You okay there?" I asked concerned.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she rubbed her face up and down again.

"Look at me Justin it's only the first day and Selena kissed you, our mums hate each other, Khalaya's been throwing up everywhere and we're not aloud to see each other. I'm stressed and look like shit.... I've only been here one fricking day J help me I'll go insane if I have to put up with this for a month" she gripped her hair as her head was in her hands.

"Calm down we'll work something out" I whispered "will we? Will we really?" she lay down now.

"Yeah we will, we just have to let our moms cool off then find a solution. I'm giving my mom the silent treatment but don't do that to your mom until she tells you herself coz then she'll know we talked" I instructed.

"Okay" she yawned "babe get some sleep" I sighed.

"Glory?.... Glory?" I whispered, she was out already wow she must have been tired.

~~~~~~~

"Justin love what do you want for dinner?" my mom popped her head through my door.

I just went on doing whatever I was doing, pretending she wasn't there.

"Justin you can't keep ignoring me" she sighed, I just ignored her.

"So you want to starve then?" I just ignored her.

"Fine then" she huffed closing my door.

"Wait mom" I called out.

"Talking to me now?" she raised an eyebrow as she re-entered my room.

"No, just telling you I've got to go to New York on the 18th" I shrugged.

"Oh when are you back?" she wondered.

"25th" I stated "so you're gone a week?" she raised both eyebrows.

"Yup" I answered "okay" she sighed walking out.

Well I'll be seeing Glory soon :).

Glory's POV

Yesterday was too stressful I just couldn't cope so I ended up collapsing when I was talking to Justin.

"How are you feeling hun?" I asked Khalaya as I shook her gently.

"Yucky" she pouted as I felt her forehead, I'm actually worried she's caught something.

"I'll take you to the doctor's today okay?" I smiled tucking the sheets around her.

Today wasn't that busy thank God but I still had to deal with the paps going on about Selena kissing Justin, Khalaya being sick and our mums at war..

*knock knock*

"Hey Glory how's Khalaya?" Jake asked as I opened the door.

"Still not feeling well, I'm taking her to the doctor's later" I sighed.

"Okay well remember you have a photoshoot at 12-5 then you've got an interview at 6, that's only half an hour" he informed.

"What time is it now?" I wondered.

"8:45" he checked his watch

"Okay" I plopped down on my bed then my laptop screen lit up as my mum was calling on Skype.