Chapter 43

"Justin what the hell are you playing at?!" Leylah shouted following me outside and to the car.

"She came onto me it wasn't my fault, my brain just reacted slow!" I defended.

"You've got to tell Glory before those pictures spread" she warned.

"I know!..." I snapped "I know, I will tonight when I Skype her" I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"No that's too late you have to tell her now. You know how quick the pictures will get out just like those pictures of you and Glory going into the airport with Khalaya!" she yelled.

"That was just this morning and people are already questioning if Khalaya is yours" she spoke.

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked as she got her phone out.

"Playing flappy bird what do you think?" she answered sarcastically.

"Are you calling Glory?" I got worried "yes! You're gonna tell her right now" she raised an eyebrow.

"No wait don't, I'll tell her in my own time" I pleaded as the phone started ringing.

"This is my best friend you're messing with here. You're telling her now" she spoke sternly.

I just sighed knowing I wasn't going to win this.

G: hey Leylah

L: hey Glory Justin has something to tell you

G: okay? What is it Justin?

Me: erm something kind of happened in Starbucks a couple of minutes ago

G: what happened?

Me: well erm.. Umm

G: just spit it out Justin

Me: Selena kissed me

G:..... Can you repeat that?

Me: erm.. Selena kissed me

G: I'll call you back

And just like that the line went dead "this isn't good" I sighed "atleast she knows" Leylah shrugged.

"I doubt she's actually gonna call back" I rubbed my face up and down.

"Agree with you on that one" she laughed dryly putting her phone away.

"I'm off to see my mom" I informed getting into the car.

"Wait Justin you do know you brought like 4 of us here, you can't just leave" Leylah moaned.

"Urgh, go tell the others I'm leaving and whoever gets in the car is who I'm taking" I revved up the engine.

~~~~~~~

"Mom? Are you here?" I yelled as I entered the house.

"In the kitchen hunny!" she yelled back so I made my way to the kitchen.

"So Glory's gone then eh?" she asked sitting on a stool at the isle "yup" I sighed sitting across her.

"You know Justin... You've been dating her for around 2 or 3 months now and I've never met the girl but from what you tell me, she's amazing.." my mom trailed off.

"Yeah she is" I shrugged "so why kiss Selena?" she looked hurt.

"Mom I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!" I argued.

"Does Glory know?"

"Yeah" I breathed out "good" she folded her arms.

"What? I haven't done anything wrong! This is all Selena's doing!" I tried reasoning "you're gonna get some stick from her parents you know that?"