Chapter 11

Glorys POV

Well that week wasn't boring at all, well it was but there were definitely eventful days. It was Saturday morning and all the other girls were still sleeping so I had time to reflect on what happened yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, I love Justin and I'm still a belieber. But I don't want to make it out that I like him and not have him like me back, that would just be embarrassing.

I am known for messing with boys' heads aswell, like if they ask me out, I'll turn them on and then just walk away. I just found it funny how they were so easily seduced.. But I havent done anything to Justin.. YET

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize Sarah, Caitlin and Khalaya staring at me "what?" I asked confused as to why they were staring "you HAVE got his number you know, there's no need to drool over a poster on the wall" Caitlin sniggered

And that's when I realized I had been staring at a poster of Justin that was on my wall, oops. I had to blend it in so it wasn't obvious I liked him "what do you mean? He's just a friend and anyway, I'm with you chicas, no time for Justin now" I answered shrugging my shoulders.

I wasn't exactly sure if they had believed it or not, but I don't think Khalaya did "well I guess you have to make time mummy because we called him and he's coming at one" she said grinning widely.

It was 12:50pm so he would be here in about ten minutes, I was actually excited I don't know why.. I just am. But I couldn't let them know that "oh.. Okay" I smiled just to throw them off the scent.

"Calm down Glory, don't get too excited(!)" Caitlin sarcastically remarked, getting off her airbed and making her way to my bathroom. There were airbeds everywhere.. Well only because there were girls everywhere.

I smiled at myself in satisfaction, Caitlin was clearly buying it but the other two weren't "mummy you're sooo obvious when you like someone!" Khalaya teased, playfully rolling her eyes and I felt my cheeks go pink, not red, just pink.

"No I'm not and I don't like anyone" I replied pushing her off the bed and onto Sians airbed that was right by the bed so she landed softly. "Mummy you pushed me!" she gasped playing "yeah but it didn't hurt did it? I wouldn't have pushed you if Sian wasnt there.. Or her airbed" I answered raising an eyebrow.

"Well I'm off to watch Dora so I'm out!" she said swiftly making her way to the door with her head help high and crossed arms. I giggled at her gesture and followed the way she just left while calling out to the girls "well I'm off to make breakfast, what do you want?"

And I got a whole load of answers "bacon" "eggs" "toast" "sausages" "pancakes" then I had an idea "shall I just make a full english?" I suggested, holding onto the door knob "yeah!" they all eagerly replied "with pancakes yeah?" Leylah asked "of course! I love pancakes!" I responded abit too eager myself.

I got downstairs and made my way to the kitchen where I found Justin already making pancakes "look what the cat dragged in" I teased, smirking as I walked over to the cooker "well then I'm guessing you don't want these delicious pancakes that were made by what the cat dragged in.. And I know you LOVE pancakes" he smirked grabbing more eggs, flour and milk.

"Heyy! That's not fair! I was only joking" I moaned "and don't use up all the eggs, the girls want a full english" I said snatching the box off him and as an idea came to mind, I smirked. "Hey give that back! I need to make more pancakes!" he wailed and my plan was falling into place.

"Gimme a pancake and you get half the eggs" I bargained deviously, waving the egg box in the air as he looked as though he was contemplating on the idea "fine, there you go" he sighed, handing me a plate with a readymade pancake on.. Yum!

Satisfied, I took the plate and gave him the eggs "who let you in?" I asked curiously, I hadn't actually thought about that "oh your dad did, he's gone out and said he'd be back for like and 2:30" he answered, flipping a pancake "oh okay" I shrugged and finished eating.

As soon as I was done, I jogged up the stairs and into my room to ask how they wanted their eggs. "How do you all want your eggs?" I asked popping my head into my room to find some on their phone, some picking out what they were going to wear and other painting their nails.

"Scrambled" "boiled" "I dont like the yolk" "fried" I tried to calculate it all in my head and then double-checked with them "so that's two scrambled, three fried, one boiled, two no yolk.. Laya doesn't like yolk neither and Sarah, you don't eat egg do you?" I think I got everything "yup" they all agreed.

I had all the orders and made my way over to the kitchen, only to be met by a big ball of flour once I got there. I just stood there gobsmacked that someone had the guts to do that.

And of course, when I removed the flour from my eye area, it was Justin "no you didnt" I said coming out more calm than I intended to "don't be so calm Glory, you're scaring the hell out of me" he chuckled. I just laughed and walked over to him.